Call Center Representative (Bilingual - Spanish)
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Job DescriptionBilingual (Spanish) Customer Care Representative
- Call Center @ BSI Financial ServicesJoin BSI Financial Services
as a Customer Care Representative. The Customer Care Representative
is responsible for providing effective customer service for all
internal and external customers by using excellent, in-depth
knowledge of company processes and procedures and communicating
effectively with team members within the Customer Care
department.Position Type and Expected Hours of WorkThis is a
full-time in-office position. The current available shift is 10
am-7 pm CST. This position is a Monday through Friday role with one
Saturday a month from 8 am-12 pm.WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Professionally handle a high volume of incoming calls while
maintaining an enthusiastic and positive attitude.
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather all customer information,
assess, and fulfill customer needs.
- Provides timely and accurate information to incoming borrower
and outgoing calls.
- Assisting the borrower by identifying financial hardships and
connecting borrowers with their loss mitigation agent
- Assist by answering general account information about mortgage
- Assist customers navigate the website for payment and account
- Responsible for meeting legal requirements and following
internal policiesWHAT WERE LOOKING FOR:
- Customer/Client Focus
- High School Diploma
- 2-5 years prior Customer service experience required.
- Minimum one year of call center experience.
- Mortgage industry experience preferred
- Basic computer skills knowledge required
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites such as Excel, Word,
- Typing speed of at least 25 WPM
- Oral communicationthe individual speaks clearly and confidently
in positive or negative situations and demonstrates group
- Written communicationthe individual edits work for spelling and
grammar, presents numerical data effectively, and can read and
interpret written information.
- Problem-solvingthe individual identifies and resolves problems
promptly, gathers and analyzes information skillfully, and
- Quality controlthe individual demonstrates accuracy and
thoroughness and monitors their work to ensure quality meets the
- Adaptabilitythe individual adapts to changes in the work
environment, manages competing demands, and can deal with frequent
changes, delays, or unexpected events.WHATS IN IT FOR YOU:
- Competitive wages with an incentive program in place
- Bilingual incentive
- Opportunity for career growth
- Outstanding Benefits Package
- Including a company-paid life insurance policy!
- Generous PTO - Up to 3 weeks in your first year.
- Holiday Pay
- 401K + Company Matching
EEO StatementWe are an equal employment opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.by Jobble
Keywords: Careerbuilder-US, Irving , Call Center Representative (Bilingual - Spanish), Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!