Senior Oracle Retail Consultant
Company: Cynet Systems
Posted on: March 17, 2023
- Project planning, system architecture design, detailed
functional and technical design, review, and
- Candidates will not only be Candidates key point of contact for
resolving any critical production incident but also will be
architecting Candidates' solutions in integration layers, core
product modules (client, ReSA, RPM, ReIM), and database
- Candidates will be driving Candidates design and development
for application UI and batch changes, automation framework, and
performance improvement initiatives.
- Candidates will be bringing in best practices for quick
identification and modification of process gaps, several
standardized methodologies, and reusable artifacts into Candidates'
projects with prior exposure and expertise in package
- Candidates will collaborate with Candidates' integration and
application teams for triaging business critical issues impacting
- Candidates will drive planned and unplanned infrastructure
maintenance activities impacting Candidates' applications.
- Oracle Retail experience Client-facing role - client, ReSA,
ReIM, RPM (Functional & Technical).
- Onshore Team Manager Incident Management, Coordinate with
- SCandidatesll scripting.
- Retail - Merchandising System.
- Retail - Price Management.
- Retail - Sales Audit.
- RIB, ODI, Upgrade, and Project Management.
- Expertise in installation/configuration of Oracle Retail
Applications client/RPM/ReIM/ ReSA/RIB.
- Attend and contribute to regular project team meetings
involving local and remote team members to provide progress
updates, and discuss issues or challenges, with to Candidates'
objective to ensure Candidates' successful outcomes of project
- Oracle client V16 + - Items, Replenishment & Deals.
- Experience in Pro C, PLSQL, SQL, Java, and SCandidatesll
- Deliver to Candidates requirements to capture and demonstrate
to Candidates. successful and high-quality development of technical
deliverables, which satisfy candidates' specified
- Work by Candidates' defect and issue tracking procedures and
systems which may be used to assign tasks, track progress, review
quality, and support Candidate SDLC of to Candidates'
- Assist with work estimation and preliminary requirement
- Work within a team structure by establishing candidates'
deliverable dates, in conjunction with onsite/nearshore/offshore
Keywords: Cynet Systems, Irving , Senior Oracle Retail Consultant, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...