Engineering - Non Degreed
Posted on: March 17, 2023
- Performs testing of electronic components and assemblies using
automated test equipment.
- May perform mechanical assembly of electromechanical
subassemblies and devices
- Ability to read, comprehend and follow written procedures;
understand and follow verbal instructions.REQUIRED SKILLS:
- electronic assembly and test in a medical device industry
- 2 or more years experience with electromechanical
assemblies/electronic manufacturing, -technical certifications,
etc. preferredPAY RANGE:$15/hr - $19/hrWORK SCHEDULE:Onsite
roleWork Shift Details: 2nd shift / 2:00pm - 12:30am/ Mon -
ThursTraining will be 7am -3:30pm for 1 to two weeks, then
candidate will start their scheduled work
Keywords: Collabera, Irving , Engineering - Non Degreed, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...