Client Services Operations Associate
Company: ACT Consulting, Inc.
Posted on: March 17, 2023
ACT Consulting has an immediate need for a Conference Planner @
Irving, TX with our direct client.
Please take a moment to review the job description. If this is
something you are interested in, please send a copy of your resume
to or contact us at 203-864-9047 for additional details.
ACT Consulting is a U.S. owned and operated staffing company
providing our clients with candidates on a national basis for
contract, contract to hire, and direct hire engagements. Our
clients are comprised mostly of Fortune 1000 companies, primarily
in the areas of Information Technology, Engineering, Professional,
Accounting and Finance.
Job Title: Conference Planner
Job Location: Irving, TX
Job Duration: 6-12 months
Rate: $22/hr on w2
- Conference planner with responsibility over exhibit operations,
service delivery and sponsorship fulfillment for global conference
- Responsible for the development, management and execution of
various conference elements relating to exhibits and
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Support operational delivery of all exhibitor elements across
multiple B2B in-person and virtual conferences including project
management, floor plan management, digital event platform
management, financial management (forecasting, budgeting and
reconciliation), staff planning and production scheduling.
- Develop, maintain and improve exhibit floor plans to maximize
revenue opportunities and engagement.
- Manage conference budgets with direct responsibility for all
costs associated with exhibitor fulfillment and delivery; produce
accurate monthly forecasts and manage expenses
- Attend conferences as onsite support for in-person and virtual
exhibit delivery including assisting in management of the
production schedule, conference staff and liaising with agency
partners and vendors.
- Manage and maintain online client-facing portal that holds all
logistical information and deadlines for exhibitors ensuring best
possible experience for clients.
- Anticipate and react to client requests with a service focus
that delivers exceedingly high value to drive exhibitor
- Partner with Exhibit Operations leadership team on projects by
providing feedback and maximize output to scale the
- Liaise with key conference partners and team members (internal
and external) to ensure successful conference execution; build and
maintain good relationships by establishing trust and a working
partnership. Expected Results
- Achieve operational excellence and execute conferences on time,
within budget and with great attention to detail.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of's conference business
including the value proposition of each conference for attendees
and exhibitors and the value proposition of each exhibitor
- Standardized operational processes, project management and best
practices both in the planning and onsite execution stages of
conference production and delivery.
- Develop an innovative and creative approach to all aspects of
the role team management, engagement strategy and operational
execution. Key Contacts Internal Contacts
- Conference Client Services, Exhibit Sales, Conference
Logistics, Creative Journey & Branding, Conference Content,
Conference Financial & Future Planning, Program Management,
Conferences Strategic Planning, Conference Business Solutions
- Third party suppliers and contractors
Manager prefers local candidates however she will consider remote
candidates with right skill set.
- Able to work effectively in a global, cross functional team
environment to run key process stages that deliver successful
- Attention to details to track important metrics that will
trigger the various phases of the product delivery
- Strong communication skills to keep all stakeholders aware of
the product delivery status
- Comfortable working in event management technology
- Fast learner
- Able to deliver valuable results in a fast-paced
- Team player who brings a "whatever it takes attitude to succeed
and further define the success of the product 2-3 years of relevant
work experience Ability to review reports and trigger steps in the
process based on the data presented in these reports Ability to
communicate status and raise issues as they ar Client
Keywords: ACT Consulting, Inc., Irving , Client Services Operations Associate, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...