Overnight Bellperson (Part Time)
Company: Omni Hotels & resorts
Posted on: June 14, 2019
Posted Date 3 hours ago(6/10/2019 5:25 PM)
# of Openings
Category (Portal Searching)
Front Office Operations
Patterned after the exotic charm of a Burmese city, the Omni
Mandalay Hotel in Las Colinas is a unique oasis that puts you close
to the business and cultural attractions of Dallas. Located on the
Mandalay Canal in Irving, Texas' prestigious Las Colinas Urban
Center, the Omni Mandalay invites you to experience the elegance of
a luxury hotel with a sophisticated Asian touch.
The Omni Mandalay s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work
environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the
pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for
exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and
empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated
person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mandalay Hotel in
Las Colinas may be your perfect match.
To provide assistance and services for guests, as well as the
hotel, in order to ensure pleasurable accommodations.
* Use friendly and appropriate expressions when engaging guests
* Be fully acquainted with the different points of interest
* Assist in making reservations for restaurants and limousines for
our guests; assist in airline ticket requests
* Ensure the delivery of parcels, mail and special deliveries to
guestrooms, executive offices or meeting rooms
* Ensure that the public areas, bell closet are maintained, clean
* Follow-up with guest complaints to ensure that any problems are
* Arrange special requests for guests including and not limited to
flowers, rental cars, forwarding luggage, sight-seeing tours and
advising of different quality local shopping areas
* Utilize bell carts effectively and with caution
* Ensure the floor is covered 100% of the time, including the Front
* Direct guests to the Front Desk or meeting rooms
* Call taxis and/or shuttle for guests as needed
* Assist, retrieve and load luggage for guests
* Notify the Front Desk and Guest Services of VIP arrivals whenever
* Engage in conversation with as many guests as possible
* Attend all designated staff meetings and training sessions
* Complete all tasks assigned by manager
* Aid guests in locating other areas of the hotel (walk them to
destination if possible)
* Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure clean uniform
and professional personal appearance; maintain confidentiality of
proprietary information; protect company assets
* Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures;
report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions; complete
safety training and certifications
* Minimum 1 year in customer service position, with direct customer
* Experience in the hospitality industry preferred.
* Excellent communication and customer service skills.
* Ability to multi-task and respond to various guest requests
within short periods of time.
* Works well with other, pro-actively serving as positive team
* Ability to lift, push and pull fully stocked bell carts and other
objects up to 50-100 lbs. Requires bending, squatting and extended
periods of time walking and standing, in all type of weather
* Willingness to work flexible schedule including mornings, nights,
holidays and weekends.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer -
vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are
available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the
following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels &
Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position,
please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org..
Keywords: Omni Hotels & resorts, Irving , Overnight Bellperson (Part Time), Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!