Company: Medallion Midstream LLC
Posted on: August 17, 2019
MEDALLION OPERATING COMPANY LLC Irving, TX
Medallion Midstream, LLC is seeking an Operations Tech for its
Irving Office. The Operations Tech will report to the Vice
President, Operations, and will provide routine to more complex
administrative support for the Operations Department.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Gain and maintain a detailed understanding of system volumes and
generate reports as necessary.
* Track and forecast spending (capital and operating costs).
* Collect and analyze data related to Operations team
* Clerical and administrative support as needed, including
assistance with purchase orders, invoices, and AFEs.
Knowledge and Skills:
* Bachelor s degree from accredited university or equivalent
experience; High School diploma or GED required.
* Minimum 5 year in Oil and Gas Support Role.
* Strong computer skills, including advanced knowledge of
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Team player and works well with others.
* Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision.
* Respectful, team-oriented interpersonal communication.
* Must commit to and demonstrate the company s Core Values:
Respect, Responsiveness, and Commitment to Serve.
This job operates in a professional office environment. Some travel
to Medallion s office in Garden City may occasionally be required.
This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as
computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
This is largely a sedentary role; involves sitting most of the
time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of
time. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing
cabinets and bend or stand as necessary. The position is primarily
an office where work is normally performed in a climate-controlled
environment, where exposure to conditions of extreme heat/cold,
poor ventilation, fumes and gases is very limited.
About this Company:
Medallion Midstream is one of the fastest growing pipeline
companies in the Permian Basin area. Exciting new growth,
developing markets, and innovative ways to help move energy are
some of the reasons why today's professionals are discovering
rewarding opportunities with Medallion Midstream.
We are committed to our core values Respect, Responsiveness, and
Commitment to Serve and believe in hiring people who are aligned
with these values to ensure success as an organization. Our
employees are offered a competitive compensation package, in
addition to a great benefits package that provides employees with
the flexibility to make elections based on their personal and
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for success
and can commit to our core values, we invite you to apply today
Medallion Midstream, LLC is an employer that offers equal
opportunities. We evaluate qualified candidates regardless of race,
color, religion, sex, origin, disability, veteran status or other
legally protected characteristics.
Keywords: Medallion Midstream LLC, Irving , Operations Tech, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!