Attendant, Breakfast Bar
Company: Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
Posted on: August 17, 2019
La Quinta by Wyndham Dallas - DFW Airport N Irving
La Quinta by Wyndham is now seeking a Attendant, Breakfast Bar to
join our team at the La Quinta by Wyndham Dallas - DFW Airport N
Irving location in Irving, Texas.
This position is responsible for achieving and maintaining customer
service and product quality standards for the delivery of
Education & Experience
MINIMUM SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be able to initiate and engage in conversation with
- Must pay close attention to details.
- Must be able to visually inspect area, compare observations to
standards and correct deficiencies.
- Obtain any locally required certifications.
- Must be available to work 5:00 am to 12:00 noon.
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays.
- Firm and simple grasping is required in all aspects of
- Bending and/or stooping is required up to 60% of the work
- Standing and walking is required on a continuous basis in
excess of 90% of the time; sitting is limited to short
- Reaching is required up to 80% of the time and may be combined
with other activities such as pushing, pulling and bending in all
phases of work; overhead reaching is limited to less than 20% of
- Crouching and kneeling are required for approximately 20% to
25% of the time, particularly when cleaning the cabinet, floor and
- Pushing and pulling actions are required in excess of 60% of
the time for dusting, vacuuming and moving supplies, etc.
- Lifting of supplies occurs on a regular basis, usually not more
than 25 pounds, but occasionally up to 50 pounds.
- Crawling is required on occasion, usually less than 5% of the
- Climbing of stairs is required, generally 1% to 2% of the
Prepare the breakfast area by cleaning the area, properly arranging
the furniture, emptying the trash receptacles, making fresh coffee,
stocking the drinks, food items and other supplies (e.g., plastic
ware, napkins) according to operating standards.
During Complimentary Breakfast hours of operation:
- Set-up and breakdown continental breakfast items.
- Greet and acknowledge guests as they arrive.
- Bus and clean tables.
- Straighten chairs and properly arrange the furniture.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the breakfast area.
- Restock drink and food items and other supplies (e.g., plastic
ware, napkins) according to standards.
- Make fresh coffee as needed.
- Empty trash receptacles.
- Thank guests as they depart.
- At the close of the complimentary breakfast, bus and clean all
tables, clean and mop the breakfast area, empty the trash
receptacles, store or dispose of all drinks, food items and
supplies in accordance with operating standards and health
- Clean all equipment and properly store it according to
- Receive supplies, date and rotate stock. Complete and record
inventory on inventory sheet and follow hotel operational
procedures to ensure an order is placed for items that are below
- Perform essential job functions in accordance with local health
department codes, standards and regulations.
- Assist with cleaning and maintaining other areas of the
- Respond to guest needs, special requests and
- Smile, acknowledge and greet guests at front desk and other
- Be available to work a flexible schedule.
- Assist other employees in various assignments, such as
operating the hotel automobile or courtesy van, and assisting with
laundry and housekeeping.
Safety and Security
- Perform duties in accordance with Safety and Security Policies
- Perform duties in accordance with OSHA, HAZCOM, and Blood Borne
Pathogens regulations and other applicable state and local
- Report lost and found items in accordance with hotel
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the largest hotel franchisor in the
world and a leading hotel management company. We stand 20 brands
strong across 9,000 hotels in more than 80 countries, and we offer
the most diverse collection of hotel experiences in the world. Our
iconic brands, united by the richest and simplest rewards program
in the business, make hotel travel possible for all.
Our hotel owners are the stewards of our brands, and together, we
champion everyday travelers. We believe guests deserve great
experiences, and our robust portfolio-distinguished by our leading
economy and midscale brands-delivers just that.
We are AmericInn-- by Wyndham, Baymont-- by Wyndham, Days Inn-- by
Wyndham, Dazzler-- by Wyndham, Dolce Hotels and Resorts-- by
Wyndham, Esplendor-- Boutique Hotels by Wyndham, Hawthorn Suites by
Wyndham--, Howard Johnson-- by Wyndham, La Quinta-- Inns & Suites,
Microtel by Wyndham--, Ramada Encore by Wyndham, Ramada Worldwide--
by Wyndham, Super 8-- by Wyndham, The Trademark Collection-- by
Wyndham, Travelodge-- by Wyndham, TRYP by Wyndham--, Wingate by
Wyndham--, Wyndham Garden--, Wyndham Grand-- and Wyndham Hotels and
Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with offices around the globe in
London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai and more, Wyndham Hotels &
Resorts employs approximately 15,000 team members worldwide.
Our Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Job Location: La Quinta by Wyndham Dallas - DFW Airport N Irving,
4850 West John Carpenter Freeway, Irving, Texas 75063
Employment Status: Part-time
Keywords: Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Irving , Attendant, Breakfast Bar, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!