CLERK, A/R-HOURLY (FULL-TIME)
Company: Compass Group, North America
Posted on: November 13, 2019
Posted Date: Nov 7, 2019
- We have an opening for a full-time *CLERK, A/R-HOURLY
- Location: Canteen Dallas, 4301 N. Beltwood Pkwy., Dallas, TX
75244. /Note: online applications accepted only./
- Schedule: Monday-Friday; No weekends.
- Requirement: Basic understanding of bookeeping and accounting,
customer service skills./*Internal Employee Referral Bonus
Available/WE MAKE IT EASY!
- You can now chat or text-to-apply, in addition to our standard
online apply. Just text JOB to 75000 & search for the requisition
ID number 341702 . Click here to view more.
- You can now prerecord video introductions. Be more than just
words on a resume and get in front of the hiring manager faster.
Click here to get a sneak peek preview.If you have a positive
attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining
our team.Canteen is a national vending machine operating company
offering vending, office coffee service and dining services through
a company and franchise network of over 200 locations in 48 states.
Canteens track record of innovation began in 1929, when company
founder Nathaniel Leverone built his business strategy around three
timeless principles: integrity, customer focus and innovation.Full
time associates at Canteen are offered many fantastic benefits such
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefitsJob SummarySummary: Performs
accounts receivable functions.Essential Duties and
- Administers activities of accounts receivables, including
billing of accounts, preparation and mailing of statements, posting
of payments, advanced deposits and refunds.
- Monitors, verifies and balances charges to accounts.
- Answers billing inquiries and resolves customer/guest disputes
in a timely manner.
- Monitors transfers and the credit rebill process, posting all
payments and credits.
- Prepares month-end reconciliation process.
- Prepares and distributes reports.
- Assists during the current and outstanding account collection
- Maintains open communication channels with customer/guests,
employees and management.
- Assumes and performs other administrative duties as
- About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice
industry*Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At
Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates
fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience
without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability,
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other
classification protected by law.Qualified candidates must be able
to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily
with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job
post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential
responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with
this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection
of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or
change the essential functions of the job based on business
necessity. /*Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider
for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a
manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair
Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)./Req ID:
Keywords: Compass Group, North America, Irving , CLERK, A/R-HOURLY (FULL-TIME), Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!