Company: Medallion Midstream LLC
Posted on: January 16, 2020
MEDALLION OPERATING COMPANY LLC Irving, TX
Medallion Midstream, LLC is seeking a Procurement Technician for
its Irving Office. This individual will perform procurement work
requiring knowledge of products, sources, materials, services, as
well as policies and procedures of the Procurement Department.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Obtain quotes and bids for purchase of company equipment.
* Develop buying forecasts.
* Maintain strong relationships with vendors and serve as point of
contact for both internal and external customers.
* Continually evaluate established and alternative vendors,
sources, products and services for effective cost management.
* Process purchase requisitions.
* Issue and process purchase orders and perform expediting when
required to assure purchase order delivery schedule is met, and
suppliers are meeting contractual criteria.
* Code, route, and process invoices.
* Match invoices to approved WO s/PO s.
* Assist in invoice dispute and resolution.
* Assist with RFQs.
* Clerical support as needed.
Knowledge and Skills:
* Bachelor s degree from accredited university or equivalent
experience; High School diploma or GED required.
* Minimum 2-4 years in Procurement / Supply Chain positions in Oil
and Gas / Midstream support role.
* Strong computer skills (MS Office, Excel and QuickBooks).
* Team player and works well with others.
* Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision.
* Strong, team oriented interpersonal communication.
* Excel and QuickBooks.
* Must commit to and demonstrate the company s Core Values:
Respect, Responsiveness, and Commitment to Serve.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role
routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones,
photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. This is largely a
sedentary role; involves sitting most of the time but may involve
walking or standing for brief periods of time. This would require
the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand
as necessary. The position is primarily an office position where
work is normally performed in a climate-controlled environment,
where no environmental hazards are encountered in performance of
normal job duties.
About this Company:
Medallion Midstream is one of the fastest growing pipeline
companies in the Permian Basin area. Exciting new growth,
developing markets, and innovative ways to help move energy are
some of the reasons why today's pipeline professionals are
discovering rewarding opportunities with Medallion.
We are committed to our core values Respect, Responsiveness, and
Commitment to Serve and believe in hiring people who are aligned
with these values to ensure success as an organization. Our
employees are offered a competitive compensation package, in
addition to a great benefits package that provides employees with
the flexibility to make elections based on their personal and
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for success
and can commit to our core values, we invite you to apply
Medallion Midstream, LLC is an employer that offers equal
opportunities. We evaluate qualified candidates regardless of race,
color, religion, sex, origin, disability, veteran status or other
legally protected characteristic.
Keywords: Medallion Midstream LLC, Irving , Procurement Technician, Professions , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!