Posted on: January 17, 2020
What youll be doing... Youll play a key role in driving our pricing
across the organization and in assuring that we deliver an
unmatched customer experience at the optimal price. You will read,
interpret, and analyze government request-for-proposals to
understand customers desired solutions and pricing construct. Youll
work with the technical team to map government requirements to our
product and service models; identify gaps between customer-desired
solution/pricing and our model; and perform sophisticated analysis
to determine how to bridge the gaps. Youll make sure that what we
offer is a win-win for both the client and us. Youll work across
business lines and across borders to ensure that each bid is
aligned with our overall pricing strategy.
- Performing detailed pricing analysis to deliver a recommended
price-to-win (PTW) analysis based on competitive research,
published competitor pricing, prior wins and losses, and market
- Preparing rate requests / business cases, including a demand
model based on PTW, and current and future demand for services and
operational support requirements.
- Creating customer pricing for complex proposals, based on
government compliance instructions and contract structure.
- Crafting and presenting detailed financial briefings for
internal teams and executive management, including discussion of
request-for-proposal pricing requirements and evaluation criteria,
competitive analysis, pricing strategies, and key financial
- Effectively communicating pricing and any custom terms and
conditions to internal stakeholders and customers.
- Working closely with key stakeholders to ensure business case
accuracy and competitiveness.What were looking for... Analyzing
pricing and its impact on sales fascinates you. Being able to set
pricing and see its impact on sales gives you great satisfaction.
Youre a planner and putting processes in place to create order
makes you smile. You are detail-oriented and organized without
losing sight of the big picture. You recognize different people and
situations require different approaches - and not only do you
understand that diverse perspectives create stronger outcomes, but
you also have an ability to flex your style accordingly. Digging
into data to identify opportunities and coming up with
recommendations that will have a big impact makes you feel
good.You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.Even better if
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, related
field or equivalent experience.
- Advanced economics, finance, and accounting skills; proficiency
in financial modeling.
- Ability to use advanced expertise to resolve diverse/complex
- Demonstrated leadership and ability to make sound business
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially in Excel.
- Demonstrated in-depth understanding of Verizon's
products/services and value proposition; solid understanding of the
commercial, financial, and technical aspects of the industry.
- Strong contract management and negotiation skills.
- Experience with government contracting processes.When you join
Verizon... Youll have the power to go beyond doing the work thats
transforming how people, businesses and things connect with each
other. Not only do we provide the fastest and most reliable network
for our customers, but we were first to 5G - a quantum leap in
connectivity. Our connected solutions are making communities
stronger and enabling energy efficiency. Here, youll have the
ability to make an impact and create positive change. Whether you
think in code, words, pictures or numbers, join our team of the
best and brightest. We offer great pay, amazing benefits and
opportunity to learn and grow in every role. Together well go
far.Equal Employment Opportunity We're proud to be an equal
opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences,
including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status.
Different makes us better.REQNUMBER: 537116-1F
Keywords: Verizon, Irving , Pricing Consultant, Professions , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!