Budgeting Analyst - II
Company: Apex Systems
Posted on: January 17, 2020
Job #: 1030749
Apex is seeking out a Budgeting Analyst for a large
telecommunications client in Irving,TX!
Looking for at least 4 years of experience in hands on SAP SD/
MM/LE module - end to end procurement, materials management, sales
order process, outbound delivery and billing.
If interested, please send an updated resume to Caitlin at
email@example.com or respond as soon as possible!
Location: Irving TX 75038
Hours: first shift likely
12-month contract with potential to extend
- Hands on experience on SAP SD/ MM/LE module: specialization on
end to end Procurement, Materials management, sales order process,
outbound delivery and billing.
- Should have hands on experience on writing functional spec
documents, testing PTP and OTC processes end to end.
- Should have hands on experience on configuration of SD/MM/ LE
- Experience on S4 Hana environment with project on conversion
from ECC to S4 environment is an added advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Day to day business process monitoring of Procure to pay and
sales order fulfillment process
- Track and report success metrics for STO, Purchase orders and
sales Order fulfillment process and their impact on key supply
- Monitor and Cleanup of order create and order change Idoc
periodically to minimize the order commitment fallouts
- Monitor order sales order life cycle - Cleansing the
- Perform initial Analysis for all fallouts and create defects to
track all errors to resolution
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color,
religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth,
breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner
status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim,
protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership,
or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our
website in search of information on employment opportunities or to
apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our
website for a search or application, please contact our Employee
Services Department at 844-463-6178.
Keywords: Apex Systems, Irving , Budgeting Analyst - II, Professions , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!