Company: Constellation Brands
Posted on: February 16, 2020
The Pricing Analyst will integrate information from multiple data
sources, analyze and interpret into key insights, and communicate
clear and actionable recommendations to drive growth and
profitability of our brands. This position will support cross
functional teams, requiring a high level of collaboration with
internal and external business partners. Requires a high-level of
MS Excel competency, ability to synthesize syndicated data,
attention to detail, strong business acumen, an aptitude with
quantitative analysis, and effective communication skills.
- Deliver advanced level of pricing analytics by statistically
analyzing sales, pricing, and syndicated data.
- Track, monitor, and evaluate the impact of pricing actions
implemented by Constellation's and competition. Report results and
provide market implications to management.
- With support of Pricing Manager, develop new pricing
- Support the development of pricing strategies.
- Create reports and perform post pricing analytics to identify
profit opportunities across key markets, brands and packages.
- Provide analytical support to ensure execution of promotion
strategies to maximize business revenue potential.
- Analyze impact of pricing actions across industry tiers to
optimize price performance.
- Perform additional duties and responsibilities as needed.
Reports to the Pricing Manager for Wine & Spirits
- 3-4 years' experience in pricing strategy, data analytics,
management consulting, or consumer insights roles. A record of
accomplishments and increasing responsibilities.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Predictive Analytics, Economics,
or Mathematics/Statistics required.
- Exposure to advanced analytics concepts such as predictive
analytics and experience with econometric modeling a plus.
- Experience working with a variety of data sources including and
not limited to, syndicated data (IRI & Nielsen), census data.
- Possess a demonstrated ability to manage large datasets,
interact with business intelligence systems and data visualization
platforms. Experience working with tools such as (R, SAS,
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel
(functions, macros, VBA), Word, PowerPoint.
- Experience working in a consumer-packaged goods industry is
- Strong results orientation with ability to consistently meet
commitments and deadlines for him/herself and the team. High levels
of energy and resiliency.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, balancing
- Excellent time management, project planning, and organizational
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including
sharing ideas and information across diverse audiences, and
producing high-quality deliverables to drive business
- Must be able to travel by plane or train for long
- Must be able to work in a professional corporate office
- Must be able to stand, walk, sit; use hands to handle or feel;
reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch
or crawl; talk and hear.
- Must have close vision, distant vision, ability to adjust
focus, peripheral and color vision.
- Must be able sit and/or stand for long periods of time, and
work on a computer for extended periods.
Finance & Accounting
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal
employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment
opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex,
race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national
origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability,
medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital
status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression),
familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information,
pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any
other group or category within the framework of the applicable
discrimination laws and regulations).
Keywords: Constellation Brands, Irving , Pricing Analyst, Professions , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!