Posted on: November 19, 2020
A Penske Financial Analyst provides analysis and metrics for
Finance core processes and be responsible for knowledge of all
systems. Position will provide critical accounting and analytical
support for various processes as well as provide additional support
to other functional areas. Associate will provide accounting and
analytical support to various functions and act as a liaison with
other functional areas to achieve results.
• Analyze, develop, and provide automated solutions impacting
• Develop automated solutions for analysis around financial
• Facilitate automated solutions via multiple applications related
to cost savings initiatives
• Other projects or tasks as assigned by supervisor
• At least 3 years financial analytics experience required
• Bachelor's degree in Finance / Accounting required.
• Excellent data management and working knowledgebase required
• Strong Analytical and presentation skills required
• Process mapping experience required.
• Data mining and report tool (experience Crystal, Business
Objects, etc.) preferred
• Quality program certification (Six Sigma, ISO, LEAN, etc.)
• Advanced use of Microsoft Excel and Access required
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Powerpoint
• Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of
• Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule,
work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment
application, submit to a background investigation (to include past
employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative
of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally
and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information;
and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be
required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently
required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with
hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift
and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and
the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading,
Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske
Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global
transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet
of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North
America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske's
product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract
maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck
sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain
management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Keywords: Penske, Irving , Financial Analyst, Professions , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!