Company: Cash Processing Solutions, Inc. (CPS)
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Mechanical Technician Cash Processing Solutions (CPS) is a
leading technology company providing a range of specialist,
integrated hardware and software solutions to Central Banks and
Commercial Cash Management Organizations around the world. Our
products help underpin a nation's economic security by ensuring the
authenticity and fitness of currency in circulation.We are
currently looking for a Mechanical Technician, for our
ever-expanding Irving, Texas location. This position is responsible
for the assembly of complex mechanical, electrical,
electro-mechanical, subassemblies, system modules, and upgrades.
The Mechanical Assembler assists in areas of Production.Mechanical
Assembler/Technician Job Objective:The individual will be
responsible for fitting, assembling, and wiring electromechanical
equipment and machines. This is a Full Time, Non-Exempt
position.Mechanical Assembler/Technician Job Duties and
- Lay out, plan and perform a wide variety shop floor assembly
installation consisting of but not limited to mechanical fastening
of electronic/electrical components to electrical panels and
- Complete point-to-point machine and conveyor wiring.
- Use common assembly, hand and power tools, drills, conduit
benders, pipe threading equipment and measuring devices such as
volt meters and continuity testers as required.
- System testing consisting of checking input/output to all
devices, verify correct operations of devices and systems.
- Verify parts are free of flaws, defects, or imperfections and
meet all dimensional requirements as specified on drawings.
- Assemble parts for electromechanical equipment
- Inspect parts flaws and imperfections
- Position and fasten units assemblies and subassemblies
- Use calipers and micrometers to measure parts and determine
- Solder Electrical components.
- Test for mechanical reliability.
- Measure dimensions/clearance of partsMechanical
- 2-3 years of experience or equivalent combination of education
and experience in the layout, assembly, and testing of mechanical
systems from blueprints.
- Able to read and interpret instructions, blueprints and
schematics as required.
- Familiarity with mechanical and electrical tools and
- General mechanical aptitude for the assembly process.
- The ability to work with and understand electromechanical
- Electrical, Mechanical or Instrumentation experience of any
type would be an asset.
- Possess a strong interpersonal, communications and people
skillsEqual Employment Employer: Cash Processing Solutions, Inc.,
(CPS) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
laws. Candidates must possess authorization to work in the United
States. CPS will not sponsor or transfer visas for US work
authorizationJob Type: Full-timePay: $22.00 - $25.00 per
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 8 hour shiftExperience:
- Assembly: 2 years (Preferred)
- Mechanical knowledge: 2 years (Preferred)Work Location: One
Keywords: Cash Processing Solutions, Inc. (CPS), Irving , Mechanical Technician/Assembler, Professions , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!