Service Desk Analyst
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Sr Service / Help Desk Analyst Contract-Hire - Onsite in Irving,
TX Looking for some experience with networking, infrastructure
technologies LAN/WAN, and hosting service (Citrix is preferred)
- Under the guidance and direction of the IT Service Desk
Manager, this position will be responsible for providing BOTH level
1 phone support and level 2 desktop support solving technical
problems that arise within our user community.
- This position requires experience with Windows 10, Microsoft
O365, TCP/IP, VPN, and other desktop support utilities.
- Expectations include, but not limited to, meeting first call
resolution, abandoned rate, average talk time and other key
performance metric (KPI) goals and objectives.
- This position requires a unique blend of skills and aptitude
capable of maintaining a positive and professional attitude in what
can be a sometimes stressful environment.
- IT Service Desk Tech will address the full spectrum of support
issues presented to them with little frequency of escalation.
- Logs all incoming customer calls, and measures taken to
troubleshoot and resolve, into the IT incident management system
with clear, concise language.
- Analyzes and resolves incidents and service requests from
end-users in addition to all escalated issues in accordance with IT
service level agreements.
- Troubleshoots the root cause of problems, not merely the
symptoms, taking necessary actions to prevent problems from
- Assists users with, but not limited to, application issues,
hardware problems, requests for hardware/software, mobile
device/connectivity issues, passwords, LAN/WAN, new user accounts,
- Communicates directly with all levels of corporate and field
based end-users, internal IT escalation partners and external 3rd
party support vendors.
- As required, conducts personal appointments with users to
resolve their support issues.
- Informs the user community of global problems or scheduled
downtime using standard communication procedures and
- Advises both field and internal IT technical services of
current trends and issues that may impact their services to
- Works collaboratively with other support staff to foster a TEAM
- Promotes teamwork by mentoring other technicians, providing
training, sharing information and providing constructive
- Contributes to the creation of new knowledge-base (KB) articles
or the modification of existing articles to ensure IT resource
tools are up to date.
- Participates in after-hours on-call coverage and departmental
staff meetings. Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) is an
Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified
candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, disability, or veteran status. Job Requirements:
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- Exceptional soft skills that convey a sense of trust,
competency, control and ownership with all customers.
- Proficient use of MS Office products.
- Active Directory administration.
- PC hardware and peripherals troubleshooting.
- CompTIA A+ certification or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 years of relevant IT Service Desk and desktop support
- Experience tracking the lifecycle of service requests using an
incident management system.
- Experience and competency with facilitating end-user support
over the telephone in a mid to large sized corporate
- Experience supporting remote users with remote desktop
- Proven experience in problem analysis, training and
- Knowledge and experience with the construction materials
industry is an asset.
- Provide users with network technical support
- Maintaining hardware and software to support end users
- Providing support to end users and desktop support
- Provide end-user software troubleshooting and support
- Resolve technical hardware and software issues
- Provide technical support to end users
- Assist users with application software issues
- Provide technical support for internal users
- Provide technical support, including desktop support, user
training, assisting users with hardware and software issues
- Resolve help desk issues including troubleshooting hardware and
- Provide technical support to end users via telephone
- Capture support activities and help support end-users
- Provide hardware and software training and support to
- Resolve software and hardware issues
- Resolving hardware and software issues
- Ensure support for hardware/software and office equipment
- Provide technical support to other support analysts
- Instruct users on computer software and hardware
- Conducting software analysis and providing application support
to end users for all software systems
- Provide remote and local system user support related to
software application and hardware
Keywords: DISYS, Irving , Service Desk Analyst, Professions , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!