Info Security Analyst
Company: Tsr Consulting Services Inc
Posted on: January 13, 2022
TSR is a premier National U.S. Staffing company with over 50
years of staffing excellence.
Our client, a leading Financial Services company, is hiring an Info
Security Analyst on a W2 contract basis.
Work Location: Irving, TX (hybrid work schedule - 2 days a week in
Job Description:In support of Application and Host Security within
Cyber Security Services, the lead is responsible for managing High
availability, complex, and fault tolerant Security services
globally. The role requires interaction and collaborative efforts
with highly skilled Engineers, strategic suppliers, program
managers, businesses and senior management.
Requirements:Candidate will handle day-to-day operational
onboarding of applications, support application issues, perform
root cause analysis/resolution for application and system issues
including but not limited to resolving defects and performing
enhancements on the systems in collaboration with multiple teams in
to meet safety and soundness requirements.
Must have skills:
- Strong knowledge of modern Authentication platforms including
but not limited to Mobile and Biometrics based authentication
- Must have hands on knowledge of SOAP, REST, WCF, XML and
Webservices based frameworks
- Proficiency in one or more of these scripting languages -
Python, Unix Shell, Perl & PowerShell scripting. - A Plus
- Hands-on experience working with RedHat Enterprise Linux 6 & 7,
Microsoft Windows Server 2012+, Solaris 10 & AIX 6/7
- Knowledge of Web/Application services like IIS, WebSphere,
WebLogic, etc. to support application integration
- Experience with NoSQL and/or Microsoft SQL & Oracle RDBMS.
Ability to interface with these databases, analyze & write complex
queries & procedures.
- Working knowledge of open source product and technologies like
openSSH, openSSL, Shinken, Nagios, Chef, etc. is a plus.
- Must have exceptional analytical skills, ability to resolve
complex problem and communication skills
- Provide operational and technical application support for
onboarding integrations requests
- Must have experience following and developing procedures for
operational support along with good documentation skills
- Responsible for managing and reviewing application integration
requests and assist support teams during the on-boarding process
- Leadership skills to document and do knowledge transfer to
other team members.
- Be able to communicate across organizations at all levels
- Be responsible to assess the risk and associated impact of all
operational issues, change events, and react quickly to escalate to
technology management in a timely manner when required.
- Work closely with the development team to ensure the
operational requirements are met during the project transition
- Coordinate, triage and troubleshoot activities with support
teams. (i.e., Application/SA/DBA/GIDA/CATE)
- Responsible for identifying trends and escalating issues to the
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Both written and
- Ability to manage projects and drive action items with
customers and cross-functional peers.
- Proven ability to work with demanding global partners within
aggressive timelines; solid problem solving, analytical and
- Off hour support is required to support operations
- Quick learner of new tools and technologies
- Education Level: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or
- Experience: 5-10 years
- Certificates: ITIL, Information security industry certification
on any one of CISSP, CISA, and CISM requiredby Jobble
Keywords: Tsr Consulting Services Inc, Irving , Info Security Analyst, Professions , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!