Company: Keurig Dr Pepper
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Job Overview:Fleet Mechanic II: Irving, TX
The Mechanic will perform scheduled preventative maintenance and
necessary repairs to forklifts, pallet jacks, scrubbers, and
scissor lifts as directed by Fleet Management. This experienced
individual has thorough knowledge of MHE electrical & hydraulic
systems. Disassembles and overhauls hydraulic/electric motors,
hydraulic cylinders, and experience with propane forklift
Schedule and Shift: This is a full-time day shift position working
Monday - Friday. Standard hours 2:30 pm - 11:00 pm. Flexibility to
work overtime and weekends as required.
Benefits: KDP offers a very competitive benefits package that
includes medical, dental, vision, 401k, Beverage Benefit, & so much
more! Benefits are available to new hires DAY 1!
- Maintain and repair fleet equipment and perform preventative
- Diagnose vehicle failures and disassemble, repair and
reassemble parts as necessary.
- Adhere to OSHA, DOT and EPA regulatory compliance standards.
Respond to service calls.
- Complete all necessary documents, including vehicle
- Maintain cleanliness in areas of work and tools.
- Maintain records of daily check list (pre-trip
- Pick up and deliver vehicles.
- Manage ordering and inventory of parts.
- Perform assigned duties in a safe and productive manner.
- Follow the direction of Fleet Supervisor/Manager and Lead
- Input data accurately and in a timely manner into the fleet
maintenance software program (SAP EAM).
- The training and experience that comes from the following
certifications may be utilized as part of the position
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED)
- 3 to 5 years minimum of MHE (material handling equipment)
mechanic experience on a fleet
- Must be able to work on all types of vehicles
- Lift, push, and pull a minimum of 50 pounds
- Able to supply your own set of tools to perform the job
- Certifications and licenses needed for the position within the
first year of employment to include: ASE Heavy and Medium duty
certification, brake and annual inspection certification, and A/C
certification.#IND1Company Overview & EEO Statement:Keurig Dr
Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North
America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX,
with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership
positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice
and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee
brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled
distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125
owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly
everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of
hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP
key brands include Keurig -, Dr Pepper -, Green Mountain Coffee
Roasters -, Canada Dry -, Snapple -, Bai -, Mott's - and The
Original Donut Shop -. The Company employs more than 25,000
employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants,
warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business,
which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and
wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also
provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional
growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and
appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and
affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper
Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its
employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age,
disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital
status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE
Keywords: Keurig Dr Pepper, Irving , Fleet Mechanic, Professions , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!