Sr. Business Analyst - Salesforce
Company: Vari -
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Job DescriptionSr. Business Analyst – Salesforce As the Sr.
Business Analyst, you will work across Sales, Marketing, and other
key operational areas to identify requirements and scope where
changes to systems, tools, data, and processes are required to
deliver specific business outcomes. You will lead and drive all
change items from small change requests through to major project
deliveries. Your efforts and direct results will help enable our
team to grow the business efficiently and effectively.This position
will report to the Director of Technology Delivery but work daily
within the Salesforce team and peer departments at Vari. We are
looking for someone who is passionate about delivering excellence
through successful projects and eager to make his/her peers better
Business Analysts. WHO YOU ARE
- Raise the Bar by taking the initiative to achieve results and
make excellence your goal.
- Create Lifelong Fans by making customer experience your top
- Are Authentic and say what you mean, share how you feel, and
are your true self.
- Are a Team Player and foster a sense of community by
recognizing and valuing the unique contributions of our team.
- Believe it's Possible and are the optimist who looks at
challenges as opportunities and brings solutions to the table.
- Embrace Change and welcome change that comes your way learning
from it. WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Discover, organize, and clarify business needs and produce
change specifications that are demonstrable process improvements in
- Communicate, translate, and simplify business requirements to
ensure buy-in from all stakeholders.
- Gather, document, and prioritize business requirements using
User Story or Use Case techniques, and Acceptance Criteria for all
requirements, ensuring that they are fully testable.
- Partner with Salesforce Product Owner on enhancing the design
of Salesforce, with a keen eye toward user experience, process
efficiency, and data integrity.
- Create current and future state solution designs; document
existing processes and update them as they are rolled out and
- Utilize Scrum agile practices to prioritize work and
collaborate release processes across all functions within
Technology and business stakeholders.
- Lead, plan, and coordinate User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with
required business testers.
- Research production issues, respond proactively, and resolve
- Contribute to end-to-end test plan creation, scenarios, and
- Collaborate with Project Manager and contribute to project
- Organize and facilitate Salesforce training events for new or
existing business application functionality or processes
- Perform proper service transition and organizational change
management strategies and practices for new releases and changes.
HOW YOU'LL GET THERE
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science,
or equivalent professional experience.
- Strong knowledge of the breath of Salesforce ecosystems - Sales
Cloud, Service Cloud, CPQ, Marketing Cloud and Commerce Cloud.
- 8+ years of overall experience with an emphasis on analysis and
change to business processes, business analytics, and business
- Skilled at creating business process flows, data flows,
requirements, communication plans, and training for business
applications changes and releases.
- Skilled at fostering long-term partnerships and work well in
- Ability to work in projects with high complexity.
- Well-organized, process-driven with attention to detail and
- Accept change positively and may help others adapt to
- Business Knowledge – Understanding of business concepts as they
apply to software development or Technology implementations,
specifically in the areas of cost, time, scope, and quality; strong
analytical skills with the capacity to understand
- Judgment and Initiative – Ability to be largely self-directed
but know when to seek direction or support, make recommendations
and decisions based on data and fact, not intuition and opinion,
and provide momentum and direction to a variety of situations in a
constructive and measured approach.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Expert-Level Proficiency in Atlassian (Jira, Service Desk,
- Expert-Level Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Project,
PowerPoint, SharePoint). WHY Vari? We're award winners:
- Work at a "Best Place to Work" – FORTUNE Magazine
- Grow with the "National Entrepreneur of the Year" – EY
- Be part of the "Fastest Growing Company in DFW" – SMU
- Learn from award-winning leadership – Most Admired CEO (Dallas
Business Journal), CMO of the Year (American Marketing
Association), Outstanding CFO – Large Private Company (DCEO) We
want you to be happier and healthier:
- Your own Active Workspace
- On-site gym with Peloton cycles and a spa-like locker room
- Group fitness classes – from bootcamps to yoga
- Meditation and chair massage pods
- Subsidized healthy food from Fresh Café
- Outstanding overall total rewards package
- Wellness program and insurance premium discounts
- Nicotine-free facility We value our employees:
- Community Team that cares
- Enhanced paternity / maternity programs
- 401k and profit-sharing plan
- Paid personal time off
- Paid volunteer time off
- Team building events on and off site
- Mentoring and career development
- Gourmet coffee bar
- Education reimbursement
- Short-term and long-term disability premiums covered at 100% by
Vari **Vari provides equal employment opportunities to applicants
and employees without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected
veteran status, or disability.
Keywords: Vari -, Irving , Sr. Business Analyst - Salesforce, Professions , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!