Company: Hire Velocity
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Responsible for specialized warehouse tasks in loading, unloading,
order pulling, shipping, returns, forklift, fabrication, counter
and delivering product (when needed) to customers. This position
requires operation of a Company Vehicle or a Personal Vehicle and
such operation may be done during the course of the average work
week. If selected for this position, the company will run a Motor
Vehicle Record (MVR) report. A requirement of this position is an
acceptable MVR report.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Completes tasks such as loading, unloading, sorting, picking,
stocking, staging, fabrication and transportation of goods. May be
required to carry heavy merchandise up and down stairs while using
body straps and/or furniture dolly for merchandise 50-300
- Checks items against purchase orders and packing slips and
reports shortages, damages, and other discrepancies.
- Files orders for delivery; places supplies and equipment in
- Operate forklift or other machinery in order to complete
- Drive company vehicles, on occasion to pick up incoming stock
or deliver materials to designated locations. Serve as an emergency
driver when needed for backup. (Non-CDL)
- Performs routine inspection of vehicle and supplies to ensure
- Prepares and maintains records in accordance with company
policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Nature and Scope
- Selects correct processes from clearly prescribed rules, past
practices, or instruction. Seeks advice and guidance on non-routine
or problem areas from supervisor. Deviations from the norm are
cleared by the supervisor.
- Under close supervision, exercises limited latitude/independent
judgment. Work typically involves detailed checks or close review
of output by a senior coworker and/or supervisor.
- Typically located in a comfortable environment but with regular
exposure to factors that may cause noticeable discomfort or a
moderate risk of accident or illness, such as temperature extremes,
moving machinery, loud noises, and fumes.
- Requires intermittent periods during which continuous physical
exertion is required, such as walking, standing, stooping,
climbing, lifting, and maneuvering material or equipment that may
be heavy (50+ pounds) or awkward.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. 0-2 years of experience
in area of responsibility
Keywords: Hire Velocity, Irving , Driver Assistant, Professions , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!