Company: Sleep Number
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Company OverviewSleep Number team members are part of a
passionate, purpose-driven culture that supports improving the
health and wellbeing of society through higher quality sleep. We
are not just focused on our customers, however; being employed by
Sleep Number means your personal wellbeing is important, too. As we
continue to grow, we are looking for team members who will bring
their unique personalities, backgrounds, and skills to work.
Whether you are entering, returning, or experienced in the
workforce, we have a place for you.In our 35+ years in the industry
we have improved over 13 million lives, and we are just getting
started. With 5,000+ team members nationwide supporting work
disciplines from technology to manufacturing, retail stores to
field services technicians, corporate teams to customer service, we
are a sleep innovation leader because of our team members. Now is a
great time to join us as we invest further in our people and sleep
innovation. #TeamSleepNumberPosition PurposeAs a Field Services
Technician Assistant with Sleep Number, you will strive to deliver
an outstanding customer experience in every interaction with our
customers. This role partners with Field Services Technicians to
deliver and assemble Sleep Number Smart Beds - and other Sleep
Number products and will visit existing customers to provide
various in-home services.Primary Responsibilities
- Partners with Technician to conduct installation and service
visits for customers; delivering, relocating, assembling, and
repairing products to specifications with an expectation to
personify Sleep Number's customer experience standards.
- Presents and educates on Sleep Number product offerings and
services in a manner that bolsters confidence in the customer's
- Performs daily tasks including assisting Technician with truck
inspections, processing returns, loading/unloading product,
customer calls and ensuring that all daily schedules and work
assignments are accurately completed.
- Ensures that all work is conducted in an efficient, quality,
and professional manner.
- Adheres to all standard operating procedures.
- Communicates efficiently through verbal, written and electronic
communication methods with customers, co-workers, and
- Advocates and models Sleep Number's mission, vision, and
- Follows all safety rules, regulations, and training; and
overall maintains a safe working environment.
- Provides outstanding in-home customer experience; as the last
customer point of contact, builds and solidifies life-long
relationships with Sleep Number.
- Navigate for driver using routing software or GPS system.
- Performs other job-related duties as required by business
- High school diploma or equivalent certification preferred.
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Must pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
- Lift and carry up to 200 lbs. with help of a lifting
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekend, evening
and holiday hoursWorking Conditions (if applicable)
- Ability to work in an environment conducive to changes in
temperatures, both indoor and outdoorCompensation
- $15.00---Pay & BenefitsWELLBEING AT SLEEP NUMBER, WITH SLEEP AT
THE CENTERImproving the health and wellbeing of society through
higher quality sleep starts with you. We strive to infuse wellbeing
into all aspects of our culture championing your emotional,
financial, career, community, and physical health.By joining Team
Sleep Number, in addition to offering competitive pay programs, we
are proud to offer eligible team members an extensive wellbeing
package including, but not limited to comprehensive health plan
options, 401(k) Plan with discretionary company match, incentive
eligibility paid time off and much more:
- A free Sleep Number 360 - Smart Bed for team members, and
additional product discounts for friends and family throughout the
- Emotional wellbeing resources to help you balance life, such as
free access to therapy, family care concierge and discounted
- Financial support when you need it the most - paid parental
leave, time to recover from an illness or injury, and saving for
lifes expected & unexpected adventures.
- Opportunities for connection in and outside of work through our
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Council, and volunteerism in our
- Career development supported by our tuition reimbursement
program. and continuous learning and development
- Work for your day flexibility, available for select corporate
roles.SafetySafety is a top priority for Sleep Number supporting
customers and team members wellbeing. COVID-19 Precaution(s) are in
place consistent with CDC guidelines, U.S. Department of Labor's
Occupational Health & Safety Administration (OSHA), and state/local
laws.EEO StatementSleep Number is an equal opportunity employer. We
are committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people
and prohibit discrimination based on race, color, marital status,
religion, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender
expression, transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth, and medical
conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation,
age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or
mental disability, genetic information (including testing and
characteristics), veteran status, uniformed servicemember status or
any other status protected by federal, state, or local
law.Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)It is Sleep Number's
policy to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified
individuals with disabilities during the application process,
consistent with applicable law. We may require supporting medical
or religious documentation where applicable and permissible by law.
If you are a qualified individual, you may request a reasonable
accommodation at any time during the selection process, including
if you are unable or otherwise limited in your ability to access
open roles here.
Keywords: Sleep Number, Irving , Technician Assistant, Professions , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!