Material Handler II
Company: Crane Worldwide Logistics
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Material Handler IICWW-3776Crane Worldwide Logistics, LLCUnited
The Material Handler II is responsible for ensuring that
distribution activities are conducted in accordance with internal
quality standards while maintaining a safe work environment.
Essential Job Functions
* Ability to drive a fork lift
* Cross-train, as needed to learn all material handler
* Must meet unit quality and productivity metrics.
* Complete paperwork thoroughly and promptly.
* Perform housekeeping tasks to maintain a safe work
* Perform all other duties as assigned.
* Accurately and courteously load customer merchandise
Other Skills & Abilities
* Ability to add, subtracts, multiply and divide in all units of
measure using whole numbers, fractions and decimals.
* Ability to read, comprehend and complete basic checklists, forms
or other related documents.
* Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
* Balances team and individual responsibilities.
* Consistently at work and on time.
Education & Experience
* High School Diploma or GED preferred.
* Three years related experience.
* Minimum one year industry experience preferred.
Certifications & Licenses
* Must be forklift certified.
* Stand or sit for long periods of time
* Reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch and frequently
required to climb or balance
* Regularly lift and/or move 50 pounds with hand truck/pallet jack
and occasionally lift and/or move 50 pounds by hand
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK FOR CRANE?
At Crane, we believe in providing our employees with excellent
benefits at a Great Place to Work.
* 136 hours of Paid Time Off which equals 17 days for the year,
that can be used for Sick Time or for Personal Use
* Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
* Tuition Reimbursement for education related to your job
* Employee Referral Bonuses
* Employee Recognition and Rewards Program
* Paid Volunteer Time to support a cause that is close to your
heart and contributes to our communities
* Employee Discounts
* Wellness Incentives that can go up to $100 per year for
completing challenges, in addition to a discount on contribution
* Potential to earn a quarterly bonus
Come join the leader in logistics and take your career in the right
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so
classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside
of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment
substance abuse testing.
This position requires the final candidate to successfully pass an
More Information: http://www.dhs.gov/e-verify
Company benefits are contingent upon meeting eligibility
requirements and plan conditions.
We are preparing to comply with the Biden Administration's mandate
on COVID-19 vaccination. Please be advised that employment with the
Company may be contingent upon your ability to provide proof of
vaccination except in limited circumstances where you are eligible
for a legal accommodation.
Keywords: Crane Worldwide Logistics, Irving , Material Handler II, Professions , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!