Information Technology Business Analyst
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Imagine a workplace that encourages you to interpret, innovate
and inspire. Our employees do just that by helping healthcare
payers manage the cost of care, improve competitiveness and inspire
positive change. You can be part of an established company with a
40-year legacy that helps our customers thrive by interpreting our
client's needs and tailoring innovative healthcare cost management
solutions. Our commitment to diversity, inclusion and belonging are
part of the fabric of our company. We strive to create a workplace
that fosters mutual respect and collaboration, where every talent
individual can participate and perform their best work. We are
MultiPlan and we are where bright people come to shine! Because our
Bedford, MA office is closed for the time being due to the
pandemic, you will work from home until the office reopens. Once
the office reopens, you will work in the Bedford, MA office each
day. JOB SUMMARY: The incumbent works with members of the MultiPlan
business units to elicit, organize and document business
requirements to ensure that the project team can develop solutions
that meet the customer's real needs; minimize requirement defects
up front, establish and maintain agreement between the customer and
project team on requirements for the project deliverables.
JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Conduct meetings with business stakeholders to actively solicit,
analyze and negotiate customer requirements in order to ensure the
project team can develop solutions that meet the customer's real
needs; minimize requirement defects up front, establish and
maintain agreement between the customer and project team on
requirements for the project deliverables.
2. Manage multiple priorities, customer expectations and
relationships with all stakeholders including IST staff and
business staff. Manage relationships with customers, project
managers, and any/all levels of management.
3. Solicit input from developers and other IST technical staff to
determine project scope and provide estimate of level of effort
(person days required to complete project).
4. Work with project team to develop cost effective, customer
5. Conduct walkthroughs with applications development staff as
handoff from analysis to development in life cycle.
6. Work with applications development staff during the technical
design, programming and unit-testing and implementation stages.
7. Coordinate changes to functional specifications that occur
during development and updates functional specifications as
8. Work independently on small, medium and large-sized projects
with low to medium complexity.
9. Support customer in training efforts for end users and staff
10. Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and
11. Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
12. Demonstrate commitment to the Company's core values.
13. The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to
be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities,
and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as
Please note due to the exposure of PHI sensitive data -- this role
is considered to be a High Risk Role.
JOB SCOPE: Incumbent works under minimal direction and uses
independent judgment to identify issues, trends & problems and
recommend action plans and evaluate results on projects that may
not be clearly defined and are large in scope. Work is varied and
complex, requiring the individual to use a broad range of knowledge
gained through experience. The position works with internal and
external sources to complete objectives, keeping the needs of
external and internal customers as a priority when making decision
and taking action.
Keywords: MultiPlan, Irving , Information Technology Business Analyst, Professions , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!