(Remote) Process Analyst III
Company: PenFed Credit Union
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Join one of the nation's fastest-growing mortgage teams. At Penfed,
our people are our greatest advantage. As we grow rapidly, we want
to hire the industry's leading talent. If you are up for the
challenge, you belong here.
PenFed is hiring a (Remote) Process Analyst III at our Irving,
Texas location. The senior level process consultant organizes,
leads, and facilitates large scale cross-businesses and
enterprise-wide strategic redesign projects. The Process Analyst
III is responsible for continuous process improvements that enhance
*This position is remote, and can be located anywhere in the United
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. This is not
intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and the position
will perform other duties as assigned.
- Document and analyze current and future state processes and
system interfaces to identify process improvement opportunities
aimed at increasing process quality and efficiency.
- Create and update process maps and perform gap/trend
- Responsible for completing process analyses, identifying
procedural and control deficiencies, and recommending
- Partner with senior level executives and managers to define the
business strategy and execute on corresponding business
- Responsible for delivering strategic analysis and insights for
a functional area, with potential impacts across business
- Brings expert level critical thinking and technical skills and
the ability to lead others
- Mentors and leads other process analysts, leveraging
comprehensive knowledge of process design tools and methods
- Utilizes process design/engineering tools, such as,
simulations, statistical analysis, RACI diagrams, Pareto, sampling,
- Create and execute process change communications and delivery
via status reports and other deliverables necessary to inform and
align stakeholders verbally and in writing.
- Leverage project management team to ensure completion and
deployment of process improvement recommendations, including
proposed technology, organizational structure changes and cost
- Champion change management programs and activities ensure
effective adoption of change; coordinate across all channels.
- Build and contributed to a positive, team-oriented
- Other duties as assigned necessary to deliver project scope and
improve the overall success of delivery across the
organization.*This role is responsible for ensuring business
Equivalent combination of education and experience is
- Bachelor's Degree or an equivalent a combination of education
and experience in lieu of degree
- Minimum of ten (10) years' experience performing process
design/engineering duties in the mortgage industry or a financial
- Prior experience in influencing, motivating, and mobilizing mid
to large teams and business partners
- Experience working on large-scale process
- Excellent understanding of process design/engineering,
including methodologies and best practices
- Demonstrated experience successfully delivering complex process
improvement/automation initiatives, leading teams, and interacting
with the highest levels of executive leadership.
- Excellent communication skills.Licenses and Certifications
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt preferred
- Change management skills, such as Prosci/ADKAR preferred
- Knowledge of process automation software preferredWork
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
exposed to an indoor office setting with moderate noise.
*Most roles require working in an office setting with moderate
noise and the ability to lift 25 pounds.*
Ability to travel to various worksites and be on-call maybe
Special Message Regarding COVID 19
PenFed is continuing to hire and train exceptional individuals to
help us serve our 2 million members both here and around the world.
In light of the current situation with COVID-19, we have modified
our hiring, onboarding, training, and deployment protocols in order
to comply with applicable current local and state guidance.
Established in 1935, PenFed today is one of the country's strongest
and most stable financial institutions with over 2 million members
and over $26 billion in assets. We serve members in all 50 states
and the District of Columbia, as well as in Guam, Puerto Rico and
Okinawa. We are federally insured by NCUA and we are an Equal
Housing Lender. We are available to members worldwide, via the web,
seven days a week, twenty-four hours a day.
We provide our employees with a lucrative benefits package
including robust medical, dental and vision plan options, plenty of
paid time off, 401k with employer match, on-site fitness facilities
at our larger locations, and more.
Equal Employment Opportunity
PenFed management will maintain and observe personnel policies
which will not discriminate or permit harassment or retaliation
against a person because of race, color, creed, age, sex, gender,
gender identity, gender expression, religion, national origin,
ancestry, marital status, military or veteran status or obligation,
the presence of a physical and/or mental disability or medical
condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, and all
statuses protected by applicable state or local law in all
recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, overtime, position
classifications, work assignments, facilities, promotions,
transfers, employee treatment, and in all other terms and
conditions of employment. PenFed will also prohibit retaliation
against individuals for raising a complaint of discrimination or
harassment or participating in an investigation of same.
PenFed will also reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with
a disability so that they can apply for a job or perform the
essential functions of a job unless doing so causes a direct threat
to these individuals or others in the workplace and the threat
cannot be eliminated by reasonable accommodation or if the
accommodation creates an undue hardship to PenFed. Contact human
resources (HR) with any questions or requests for accommodation at
Keywords: PenFed Credit Union, Irving , (Remote) Process Analyst III, Professions , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!