Quality Assurance Technician
Company: INERGROUP INSOURCING SOLUTIONS
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Inergroup is hiring immediately for Second Shift Quality
Assurance Technician jobs in Irving, TX and surrounding areas. As a
Quality Assurance Technician, you will ensure the food safety and
quality of the product by performing various tests. Weekly pay
starting at $17/hr.
Responsibilities for Quality Assurance Technician jobs include:
- Ensure at all times, the food safety and quality of the
product, including the monitoring of the CCP
- Perform pre-ops checks
- Follow the Good Laboratory Practices
- Perform physical and analytical test to: masa, tortilla, chips,
raw materials, ingredients and finished products.
- Perform Non-GMO test to raw materials (corn)
- Perform Gluten Test to finished products
- Ensure the pH of the waste water going to the city
- Leads, audits, and ensures GMP's are being followed at all
times and provides supervisors with non-conformities. Requirements:
- Able to speak, write and read basic English as related to the
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (word, excel and
- Must be able to work weekends or overtime before or after their
shift as needed.
- Must be available Saturday & Sunday when needed Click on apply
now for immediate consideration for these Quality Assurance
Technician jobs. We are urgently hiring!
Associated topics: automation, performance test, prevent, quality,
quality assurance analyst, quality assurance lead, software
quality, software quality engineer, test, tester
Keywords: INERGROUP INSOURCING SOLUTIONS, Irving , Quality Assurance Technician, Professions , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!