Company: PWW Recruiting
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Job DescriptionRoles & Responsibilities
- Consistently supports the hospital's Spirit of Serving
Standards, in line with the Mission, Vision, and values of the
- Follows the Guidelines related to the Health Insurance
Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), designed to prevent or
detect unauthorized disclosure of Protected Health Information
- Promotes a culture of safety for patients and Associates
through proper identification, proper reporting, documentation, and
prevention of medical errors in a non-punitive environment.
- Effectively manages expenditures to reduce the total cost of
ownership of material acquisitions.
- Maintain SAP Material Master data integrity for inventory
planning and purchasing fields.
- Works effectively in inventory, planning, and purchasing
screens in MMIS.
- Responsibility for maintaining inventory according to stated
goals of levels and/or turns.
- Maintain satisfactory supplier metrics.
- Create and implement new processes to reduce inventory and
- Follow all safety guidelines and report unsafe conditions to
- Responsible for the creation, and communication of Procurement
- Development of supply chain-related analysis to assist in
improved contract compliance and lowering of supply costs.
- Assist with the processing of purchase requests for assigned
departments. Ensures requests are processed in a timely and
accurate manner (within 24hrs) and all terms of purchase agreements
are met by vendors.
- Assist Internal Customers in insure inventory levels compare
favorably with ordering and receiving levels. Strives to keep
inventory levels at a minimum.
- Monitors purchasing computer systems to assure efficiency and
data integrity. Insures system is being utilized according to the
system and hospital procedures. Ensures purchasing information is
updated daily - pricing, unit of purchase, vendor order number,
- Assist in the review/ resolution of open orders to ensure
Department delivery expectations are met.
- Assist in the review and resolution of GARPSE report-related
- Hospital Setup experienceMinimum Qualifications
- Procurement / Purchasing Medical Office Supplies
- Buying experience within the Healthcare industry is
- Inventory Management.Required SkillsWork Authorization
Keywords: PWW Recruiting, Irving , Buyer Senior, Professions , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!