Site Reliability Engineer
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Join our team of over 5,000 employees globally, who provide the
insights through data and next generation technology that help
millions of people find, buy and protect the homes they love. From
the beginning, CoreLogic has been driven by a single purpose - to
innovate and create solutions that solve our clients' toughest
challenges in the housing market. CoreLogic is the trusted source
for property intelligence, with deep knowledge of powerful
economic, social, and environmental forces that promote healthy
housing markets and thriving communities.
We apply that same dedication to creating a diverse and inclusive
work culture that inspires innovation and bold thinking. A place
where individuals can work on small teams, feel valued, and
directly impact the real estate industry. We believe our team
members are the best in the business, and we will continue to
recruit, retain, develop and reward our most important asset - our
- Collaborate across domains to drive ownership of production
systems, enable faster decision making and transparent
observability into system health.
- Drive service reliability by developing methodology around
metric visibility using SLIs, SLOs, and SLAs.
- Evangelize SRE best practices across the organization and
promote better monitoring practices and a proactive approach to
reliability and observability.
- Advocate for and drive the implementation of reliable design
- Build and implement incident management - alerting, triage, run
books, post mortem and RCA.
- Promote simplicity in solving complex problems across our
- Lead and focus teams on root cause analysis, pattern
identification and continuous improvement in order to optimize
application performance, resiliency and reliability.
- Organizing, Securing, and automating infrastructure
- Brainstorming and championing operational improvements.
- Documenting tribal Knowledge.
- Communicate and work alongside members across multiple teams in
support of their day-to-day work items.
- Gather and analyze metrics from our solutions to assist in
- Continued education to learn additional technologies,
programming languages, industry best practices and tools that are
- Serve as an escalation point and mentor for all agile team
members on technical issues
- Preferred - Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent work
- 7+ years experience
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
SRE needs to be well-rounded in tech skills. Along with coding and
automation acumen, SREs should have strong knowledge of operating
systems, networks, virtualization, and CI/CD pipeline tools.
There's no substitute for this level of expertise.
- Data structures and algorithms. A solid grasp of data
structures, algorithms, and RESTful APIs.
- Kubernetes experience. An understanding of working in
Kubernetes systems with experience with docker containers.
- Drive for automation. You constantly consider, "How can I
automate this manual process?"
- Extensive experience with cloud-based technologies and
solutions (we are heavily invested in Google's Cloud
- Expert knowledge of scripting language.
- Expert knowledge of SQL.
- Experience with, and knowledge of, Terraform, Ansible,
- Knowledge of DevOps tools and mindset.
- Ability to work alongside others and be a team player.
- Desire to learn and adapt. Our agile team has a lot of projects
going on at once, and you'll have the opportunity to learn to
navigate the code and features. You'll constantly be learning new
areas and new technologies.
- Passion. Our customers are passionate about real estate data,
and we want the same from our engineers. We want you to actively
own your work and be excited about your projects.
- Operational excellence. Data excites you and you make decisions
based on numbers rather than assumptions. If an issue arises, you
strive to be alerted before our customers notice.
- Keeping calm and carrying on. Capable in navigating through a
service outage, skilled in identifying performance bottlenecks, and
figuring out the root cause of incidents.
CoreLogic's Diversity Commitment
CoreLogic is fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and
creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone's
unique contributions, experiences and values. We offer an empowered
work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and
professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits
package. We are better together when we support and recognize our
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
committed to attracting and retaining the best-qualified people
available, without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age,
disability or status as a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other
basis protected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogic maintains
a Drug-Free Workplace.
Please apply on our website for consideration.
By providing your telephone number, you agree to receive automated
(SMS) text messages at that number from CoreLogic regarding all
matters related to your application and, if you are hired, your
employment and company business. Message & data rates may apply.
You can opt out at any time by responding STOP or UNSUBSCRIBING and
will automatically be opted out company-wide.
Connect with us on social media! Click on the quicklinks below to
find out more about our company and associates.
Keywords: CoreLogic, Irving , Site Reliability Engineer, Professions , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!