Site Reliability Engineer
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Synechron is a leading Digital Transformation consulting firm
and is working to Accelerate Digital initiatives for banks, asset
managers, and insurance companies around the world. Synechron
uniquely delivers these firms an end-to-end Digital, Consulting and
Technology capabilities with expertise in wholesale banking, wealth
management and insurance as well as emerging technologies like
Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, and Data Science. Based in New
York, the company has 22 offices around the globe, with over 18,000
employees producing over $850M+ in annual revenue.
SRE/Site Reliability Engineer
Location: Irving, TX (Hybrid/3 days from day one)
Type: Full Time Only
Data Analytics SRE team is passionate about technology, learning
the business, and they work in a collaborative team environment to
help contribute to the success of our organization while focussing
Your skills and experience
As an SRE , you will need to drive deeper reliability to systems in
production and help IT, support and development teams spend less
time working on support escalations, and give them more time to
build new features and services.
* Minimum 5 years as an Infrastructure DevOps or automation
* Proficient in server-side scripting
* Knowledge on Terraform is must preferably in Azure
* Good exposure on Microservices architecture and their deployment
in cloud world. (Especially Azure +Terraform)
* Should have worked on setting up & troubleshooting Kubernetes
Clusters in Production ready environment
* Help teams in migration from monolithic application to
Microservices using containerization solutions ( Docker,
* Worked on onboarding Microservices (Middleware/UI) components
using DevOps technique & look for improvements.
* Prior experience in automating CI/CD process , platform services
using open source tools.
* Must have experience in SRE or DevOps team.
* Strong Engineering and Programming experience leveraging any (1)
Scripting languages, such as Python, Ruby, Bash, etc.
* Defining and documenting technical architecture of complex and
highly scalable products
* BS in Computer Science / Software Engineering or equivalent
Keywords: Synechron, Irving , Site Reliability Engineer, Professions , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!