Regional CDL Drivers - Home Time!
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Clean Harbors Dallas, TX is looking for Class A - Regional Drivers
to join their safety conscious team! The successful candidates will
be responsible for loading, unloading and driving/operating dry
vans, flatbeds, vac trucks and box trucks within the Oklahoma and
Texas states. Drivers will be out on the road for up to 4-5 days
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Driving and operating Vacuum Trucks (Cusco/Guzzler), Roll-Off
Units, Box Trucks, Tankers and Van trailers;
- Loading units with hazardous and non-hazardous materials with
the use of pallet jacks or drum dollies;
- Performing pre and post trip inspections and ensuring the
cleanliness of the unit;
- Maintaining daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch
and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Willing to travel away from home up to 5 nights per week;
- Class A with Tanker and Hazmat endorsements required;
- Previous manual labor experience.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean
Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading
provider of environmental, energy and industrial services
throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico.
Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site,
providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We
are solving tough problems through innovation and proven
methodology - come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our
company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit
us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
For additional information about driver career opportunities,
please call us at (855) 791-1117
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team;
however only those that complete the online application and meet
the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Irving , Regional CDL Drivers - Home Time!, Professions , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!