IT Help Desk Technician (27873)
Company: Railpros Field Services Inc
Posted on: September 24, 2022
We are hiring! If you go the extra mile supporting your end
users and do more than just fix the problem and move-on, then we
want to hear from you! If you make it a habit of asking: "Is that
the best way we could be doing this?" - Then we definitely want to
hear from you!RailPros is expanding rapidly and we need someone
who's going to jump on board and be willing to grow, as we are,
while providing unmatched support for our teams across the country
with training and excellent benefits!
RailPros is led and operated by an enthusiastic team of
professionals with a history of service excellence. We understand
that our employees drive our success that is why we are committed
to employing the most experienced talented individuals, as well as
promising newcomers into the industry. RailPros looks for
candidates who demonstrate dedication, discipline, and integrity.
In return, RailPros provides competitive benefits and career
advancement opportunities, from engineers to flaggers and project
managers to trainers. We are seeking a Help Desk Technician to join
our fast-growing team in Irving, TX.
Our Help Desk Technician will resolve issues on the Service Desk
working with Windows environments and Android mobile operating
systems, troubleshooting O365 issues, and managing accounts in
active directory. Training provided with excellent benefits
Monitor the manage system alerts & resolve incoming tickets at a
tier 1 level.
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries
and issues related to computer systems, software, and
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and
- Maintain asset database.
- Provide support for Android / iOS tablet users.
- Install computer peripherals for users.
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been
- Provide on-call first line support and escalate to tier 2 where
3+ years of related experience
- Degree in Information systems, computer science or related
- Strong ability to administer and resolve support via phone and
- Experience working with Windows 10 OS and Mobile OS
- Networking concepts - TCP/IP
- Experience with PC/Software troubleshooting
- Understanding in enterprise level VOIP systems
- Flexibility with availability
Help Desk experience
- Excellent Customer Service
- Ability to work autonomously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Opportunity for growth/advancement - promotion/advancement from
within. Be a part of a niche and essential industry that has
continued growth and has remained stable during COVID (pandemic).
Opportunity to be a part of exciting projects with a diverse and
inclusive company culture. We offer company paid training/testing,
license/certificates (PE, PMP, etc.), Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA,
HRA, Accident Plan, Life Insurance, Disability, 401K, PTO, paid
holidays and bonus opportunities.
MISSION - Serving Our Customers: RailPros is dedicated to being the
premier engineering and diversified safety services company to
America's rail and transit industry.
VISION - Helping to Keep North America Moving: RailPros' vision
symbolizes our unique experience and dedicated approach to
providing excellent service to the railroad and rail transit
companies that move North America's freight and improve people's
mobility and quality of life.
- Hungry: We are driven to work as a team, fostering a culture of
continuous improvement and learning with a passion for action and
- Humble: We have compassion for our customers and work to earn
their trust and solve their problems. We exist to help them
- Nimble: We are continually aware of changes in the industry,
and we adapt quickly to meet the needs of our customers. Our
talented and experienced rail people are available 24/7/365, we can
mobilize and respond quickly, and we create and utilize the latest
technology to provide exceptional service for our customers.
To learn more about RailPros click here.
Equal Opportunity EmployerRailPros, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity
Employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit.
Company policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race,
color, creed, gender, religion, marital status, registered partner
status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental
disability, medical condition including genetic characteristics,
sexual orientation, or any other consideration made unlawful by
federal, state, or local laws.
Keywords: Railpros Field Services Inc, Irving , IT Help Desk Technician (27873), Professions , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!