Custodial Supervisor 1st Shift!
Company: HES Facilities Management
Posted on: September 24, 2022
OverviewHES is a premier national provider of facilities
management services focused 100% on educational
institutions.Headquartered in Knoxville, Tennessee, we pride
ourselves on building best-in-class programs for custodial,
maintenance, grounds, and landscaping services.With hundreds of
years of combined facilities experience, our leadership team is
comprised of results-oriented, hands-on executives and facilities
experts who give your facilities our full attention.Whether for a
grounds and landscaping program, custodial services, or maintenance
solutions, HES will change the way you look at facilities
management.Want to become part of a winning team with opportunities
for growth, career advancement and development? HES Facilities is
proud to provide an environment where we support you and your drive
for success. We have a passionate commitment to learning and
investing in our associates looking to accelerate their careers. We
offer a wide range of employment opportunities for professionals
and entry level candidates who share our core values.Job Skills /
RequirementsWFF Services is looking for a proven leader with
previous management and maintenance experience to join our team!
The successful candidate will have proven supervisory and technical
knowledge and require the ability to support the staff by providing
effective and reliable service.Duties and ResponsibilitiesProvide
support to the Director, report progress of maintenance activity,
estimate maintenance needs, schedule workload and communicate
expectations set by the Director to the department. Provide
guidance, training and support to staff consisting of full-time,
first and second shift, skilled trades personnel, as well as
expenses and assigned overheads of the department.
- Assure compliance with established goals and objectives
established with Operations Team.
- Determine the appropriate balance between immediate response
repair needs and longer-term projects for maintenance or
- Analyze sub-unit effectiveness and take corrective actions as
- Act as key personnel resource, including coordination and
relations with other operating divisions.
- Knowledge of OSHA regulations, building codes, construction
standards, environmental agency requirements, life safety
- Resolve customer complaints, public relations with the all
other employees, staff, residents and visitors .
- Set climate for professional growth and development. Organize
and plan the training of all skilled and support
- 2 to 5 years in Supervising of an industrial, commercial or
institutional maintenance department.
- Must have the ability to read equipment manuals and interpret
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Possess exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Microsoft Office proficient, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and
Outlook a must.
- Creative problem solver with the ability to manage multiple
- Must be able to remain calm, make sound decisions and provide
clear direction in crisis situations.
- Ability to respond to emergencies and manage staff with a
professional demeanor.#HESCB - IND123Education Requirements
(Any)High School Diploma or Equivalent Certification Requirements
(All)Valid State Driver LicenseAdditional Information /
BenefitsBenefits: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision
Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid HolidaysScreening Requirements:
Motor Vehicle, Criminal Background Check
Keywords: HES Facilities Management, Irving , Custodial Supervisor 1st Shift!, Professions , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!