Senior Business Analyst-Remote
Company: NFI Industries
Posted on: November 22, 2022
This Senior Business Analyst is responsible for leading a
project or leading major parts of a project in the design and
implementation of solutions in support of NFI customers. Key
responsibilities include leading and supporting system design,
configuring the system, aligning resources and assigning project
tasks, testing the solution, developing and maintaining
documentation, resolving issues, and providing support to users in
Operations. This position reports to a Manager level role.
Location: This position can be fully remote besides NJ
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Lead or provide senior-level support to the project lead on
customer startup projects to deploy solutions for NFI customers.
Ensure that solutions adhere to the original design parameters of
the project and support the solution through going live and the
transition to the support team. Facilitate development activities
to include; execution, testing, and quality assurance.
* Responsible for adhering to timelines, insuring the highest
quality, moving the project team forward with urgency, and
delivering frequent, timely, crisp communication to all
* Lead or participate as directed in the development of solution
designs and design sessions with the Customer, Operations,
Engineering, and Sales for new customer startups and existing
customers. This includes documentation, preparation, presentation,
review, and signoff.
* Responsible for leading the project team in all aspects of WMS
configuration, including data integration specs, reporting, and
* Lead solution testing efforts both internal and external with the
customer to include; unit testing, integration testing, end-to-end
testing, and coordination and support of user acceptance.
* Facilitate agreement and sign-offs of solution designs from
project stakeholders; Operations, Engineering, Sales, and
* Act as a liaison amongst the Customer, Operations, Engineering,
and Sales during the start-up process. Work with the team to
address customer issues quickly to keep projects on track.
* Track and manage project updates on all assigned projects in
collaboration with the assigned PMO resource.
* Provide guidance and direction to develop Business Analysts II
and Business Analysts I staff.
* Provide feedback to the Manager of Implementation Service for
performance reviews and goal setting for Business Analyst II and
Business Analyst I positions.
* Work with the other departments in IT to allocate resources to
projects based on project plans and timelines.
* Facilitate the transition of customers to the Ongoing Demand and
Support Services Teams upon completion of start-up
* Maintain and update the documentation in alignment with the
* Identify and resolve system issues including root cause
* Provide train trainers and end-user training as required.
* Develop advanced knowledge of the WMS applications.
* Utilize project management methodologies consistent with the
* Continuously find ways to improve processes, execution, and
* Ability to work seamlessly as part of a team, demonstrate a
strong Team commitment
* Outstanding problem-solving abilities
* Effective communication skills
* Basic coaching and mentoring skills to assist in the development
of Business Analysts and others on the project team
* Outstanding decision-making skills and ability to take measured
* Ability to lead and champion change
* Strong negotiation and collaboration skills
* Self-motivated with the ability to be a proactive problem
* Ability to learn new systems, processes, and tools quickly and
* Degree- BA/BS in Supply Chain Management, Computer Science or
Engineering related field
* 3+ years of distribution/warehousing industry experience
* Advanced experience with WMS configuration and testing
* Strong MS Office - Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Project,
* Basic relational database knowledge and SQL query experience for
* Strong interpersonal skills.
* Outstanding communication skills with the ability to communicate
with all levels of the organization and with external customers,
both written and oral.
* 3+ years of software solution design and implementation
* 3+ years of project management
* 3+ years of production support experience (level 3)
* Outstanding writing skills for both business and technical
* Ability to manage issues through completion.
* Knowledge of data integration formats (
Keywords: NFI Industries, Irving , Senior Business Analyst-Remote, Professions , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!