Accounts Payable Analyst
Company: Highgate Hotels
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality
management company widely recognized as an innovator in the
industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway
cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and
Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The
hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all
stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through
recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of
developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands,
legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary
programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes
industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify
and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and
maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of
the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a
trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands.
Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas,
London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com .
Highgate Corporate Offices Irving, TX
The Accounts Payable Analyst is responsible for confirming that
invoice payments made to Highgate's 40,000+ suppliers are accurate
and not duplicated using a third-party SaaS tool/portal. The
Accounts Payable Analyst also collaborates with the Vendor
Enrollment and Vendor Management teams, the Director of Payment
Optimization and top suppliers to resolve duplicate invoice and
payment issues. This position reports to the Accounts Payable
Manager and is located in the Shared Service Center in Las Colinas,
- Ensures invoices are not duplicate paid using a third-party
software tool/portal daily and takes action to prevent potential
- Identifies root causes for errors in invoice entry and identifies
solutions and remediation trainings to prevent future
- Collaborates with the vendor onboarding and management teams to
ensure any potential omissions or errors in the Vendor Master File
- Collaborates with the Director of Payment Optimization to modify
or enhance payment processes by Highgate's third-party payment
- Oversight for uncashed checks and creates a process to follow up
with suppliers who have not cashed check payments.
- Creates, maintains, and tracks a consistent process that will
focus on recovery and collection of overpayments.
- Creates and delivers effective communication to internal
stakeholders as needed to prevent practices leading to duplicate
- Understands and contributes to updating policies & procedures
- Reports monthly on metrics and KPIs
- Assist with other accounts payable projects as needed.
Keywords: Highgate Hotels, Irving , Accounts Payable Analyst, Professions , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!