Make Ready Technician
Company: Dayrise Residential
Posted on: November 25, 2022
NAA 2022 Top Employers Award Winner!
Who is Dayrise Residential?
We are a team of professionals who deliver exceptional service and
build long trusting relationships with our residents. We create an
exciting and inspiring professional environment for team members to
excel through collaboration and innovation.
Why work for Dayrise Residential?
We rise to shine. "Our employees made it clear - Dayrise
Residential cares about, listens to and acts upon the needs and
ideas of their employees and is a great place to work." We also
foster a robust workplace culture and fun work environment where we
actively encourage collaboration and teamwork. The National
Apartment Association announced Dayrise Residential as a winner of
the 2022 NAA Top Employers Award which pays tribute to a great
place to work. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits
package that is designed to encourage longevity with the
A Make Ready Technician is responsible for performing the tasks
necessary to make vacant and leased apartments ready for occupancy.
Make Ready Technicians are expected to continually fulfill the
duties of their job beyond expectations to ensure a smooth and
positive experience upon move in of the new resident.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of Ideal Candidate:
- A Make Ready Technician must ensure physical condition of the
new rental units are acceptable to company standards
- Install tile and minor sheet rock and drywall repairs
- Touch-up paint
- Patch, repair, or replace carpet as necessary
- Assist the maintenance team members where necessary
- Stay organized and effectively communicate to the Service
Manager updates on progress
- You will be aware of the condition of the property at all times
and take immediate steps to correct any unsafe condition.
- Schedule and perform routine preventive maintenance on all
appropriate equipment as directed by the Community Manager or
- Diagnose and perform minor or routine maintenance or repair, as
- Remove and transfer appliances and equipment from the storage
area to the apartment (or vice versa) as circumstances warrant and
assist in moving abandoned furniture, appliances, etc. to the
What you'll need to succeed as a Make Ready Technician:
- A clear understanding of business concepts, processes and the
principles of strategic thinking
- Must be able to access all apartment homes and parts of the
community to show the home to potential residents; inspect all
areas of community, etc.
- Ability to visually inspect apartment homes, grounds, and other
aspects of the community to determine that standards are
- Ability to speak, listen, read and write English with
sufficiency proficiency to maintain a safe environment at all
times, which is a business necessity, as further detailed
- Knowledge in maintenance to include carpentry, electrical,
plumbing, heating and cooling systems, painting, drywall, buffing
and waxing, use of power tools (pools and irrigation systems where
- Must provide own tools where applicable
- 1-3 years of experience in Property Management
- HVAC certification preferred
- High School Diploma or GED required
Dayrise Residential Total Rewards
Dayrise Residential has an exciting culture in which we pride
ourselves in providing the best in-class benefits to take care of
- Competitive wages - Plus a $1,000 Sign On Bonus!
- Generous Paid Time Off in addition to 10 paid
- Three medical plan options -- including one with $0 cost to
- A menu of voluntary ancillary benefits
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401-K Retirement plan plus Employer Match
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
Our company participates in E-Verify and will verify authorization
to work in the U.S.
Dayrise Residential is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All Dayrise
Residential team members must successfully clear a background
investigation to include but may not be limited to criminal
background check, pre-employment drug screening. Must be flexible
and able to work varied schedule, including weekends and some
holidays as required.PI197543945
Keywords: Dayrise Residential, Irving , Make Ready Technician, Professions , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!