Senior Information Security Analyst
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Position Title: Sr Information Security AnalystContract Length:
One yearClient: Wells FargoStart Date: December 5th or
12thCompensation: $54 hourly
- Scope of Work
- Must be able to speak with the Engineering team to resolve
- Her team tests 100 applications (SOX) per year. They are broken
- Candidates will be assigned applications to test (from the
- Candidates are testing entitlements and confirming how people
- Work through SPRINTS and performing Data Validation
- Employee Daily Functions
- Will be testing applications to ensure the access that is being
provided to the certification tools are up to date and accurate.
Access Manager, Understanding of Applications.
- Will be working through a checklist for data validation, from
an IAM perspective.
- Required Skills for this Position
- Identity and Access management experience, specifically
application provisioning experience.
- Strong Analytical skill (Data Analysis & Data Validation).
- Must have a strong MS Excel background (vLookUp, Pivot Tables,
- Experience within application security (provisioning accounts
for application access).
- Additional Skills that Would be an Asset to This Position
- IAM Provisioning & Deprovisioning.
- Any exposure to an IAM Tool.
- Setting up an IAM Tool. (IAM Tools: Oracle AIMS, Sailpoint or
- The ideal candidate would be a Self-Starter
- Any Information Security Certifications, CISSP & Comp TIA
Security would be helpful, but not required
Keywords: Experis, Irving , Senior Information Security Analyst, Professions , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!