Control Systems Technician
Posted on: January 20, 2023
At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat forever by
offering our customers high quality food and recipes for different
meal occasions. Over the past 10 years, we've seen this mission
spread around the world and beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are
a global food solutions group and the world's leading meal kit
company, active in 18 countries across 3 continents. So, how did we
do it? Our weekly boxes full of exciting recipes and fresh
ingredients have blossomed into a community of customers looking
for delicious, healthy and sustainable options. The HelloFresh
Group now includes our core brand, HelloFresh, as well as: Green
Chef, EveryPlate, Chefs Plate, Factor_, and Youfoodz.
Come see what's cookin' at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it
more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have
offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to
millions of people.
a are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and
we're growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that
cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which
allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international,
and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive
as a result.
As a Controls Systems Technician, you will work with the
maintenance team to maintain and repair conveyance, automation and
facilities equipment to support operations uptime and improve
reliability of our systems. This role is the resident expert in
controls, PLCs, communication protocols, and automation.
- Pay Rate - $37.50/HR
- Front Half Days 5a-5p Sunday -Wednesday
- Back Half Nights 5p-5a Thursday - Sundaythan
- Maintain compliance with all safety, food safety, and security
- Perform preventive maintenance and routine inspections on
assigned automation, robotics and control panels.
- Perform troubleshooting of assigned out of service equipment
and correct issues, act as an escalation point for lower level
technicians, and escalate to leadership and/or vendors as needed
for additional troubleshooting.
- Document all work in the computerized maintenance management
system (CMMS) and ticketing systems as appropriate.
- Mentor all maintenance personnel in developing appropriate
skill sets and knowledge of equipment specializing in automation,
controls and robotics.
- Lead root cause analysis of major downtime events.
- Act as a network resource for technical issues and lead
network-wide root cause analysis.
- Develop maintenance personnel knowledge on intermediate to
advanced automation, controls and robotics.
- Partner with engineering on commissioning of new controls
- Audit vendor work to provide feedback to leadership on quality
of work and SLA performance.
- Write and/or modify PMs to standardize across the network and
- Perform building project work as assigned.
- At least 4 years of experience with conveyor, automation,
robotics, PLC troubleshooting/programming, communications protocols
(Profi, DeviceNet, Ethernet TCP/IP etc.).
- Advanced understanding of PLCs and automated processes.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Ability to read and understand drawings, schematics and
- In depth experience working with PLCs, HMIs, VFDs etc. to
include programming, troubleshooting, repair and maintenance.
- Ability to travel as necessary (up to 10%) for business
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent follow through, judgment, and common sense. "Make it
- Associates degree in electronic technology or equivalent
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately
- Generous parental leave of 4 weeks & PTO policy, as well as
paid holidays off
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans
- Amazing discounts, including up to 75% off HelloFresh
- Flexible shift scheduling & advancement opportunities
- Emergency child and adult care services
- Snacks & monthly catered lunches
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced,
We believe that sharing a meal brings people of all identities,
backgrounds, and cultures together. We are committed to celebrating
all dimensions of diversity in the workplace equally and ensuring
that everyone feels a sense of inclusion and belonging. We also aim
to extend this commitment to the partners we work with and the
communities we serve. We are constantly listening, learning, and
evolving to deliver on these principles. We are proud of our
collaborative culture. Our diverse employee population enables us
to connect with our customers and turn their feedback into
meaningful action - from developing new recipes to constantly
improving our process of getting dinner to our customers' homes.
Our culture attracts top talent with shared values and forms the
foundation for a great place to work!
At HelloFresh, we embrace diversity and inclusion. We are an equal
opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of an
individual's race, national origin, color, gender, gender identity,
gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability,
marital status or any other protected characteristic under
applicable law, whether actual or perceived. As part of the
Company's commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide
reasonable accommodations, up to the point of undue hardship, to
candidates at any stage, including to individuals with
We want to adapt our processes and create a safe space that
welcomes everyone so please let us know how we can accommodate our
process. In case you have any accessibility requirements you can
share that with us in the application form.
To learn more about what it's like working inside HelloFresh,
follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn
Keywords: HelloFresh, Irving , Control Systems Technician, Professions , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!