Senior Business Execution Consultant - LoanIQ Subject Matter Expert
Company: Wells Fargo
Posted on: January 24, 2023
About this role:Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Business
Execution Consultant to work on its International Bank Platform
(IBP) as part of the Wholesale Lending Operations (WLO) Trade &
International Operations, Strategy & Delivery - Lending team. Learn
more about the career areas and lines of business at
wellsfargojobs.com .The International Bank Platform (IBP) Team is
responsible for coordinating and leading the implementation of the
International Group's Strategic systems initiatives. This team will
focus specifically on coordinating the operational infrastructure
build out to accommodate the Division's International Bank
Platform. This strategic role will work closely with the other
support groups of the International Bank Platform and will assist
with the build out of our footprint internationally.In this role,
- Subject matter expert on all functions with respect to Loan
processing on the LoanIQ platform
- Collaborate and build relationships with key partners,
including Product, Technology, Testing, Support and Branch
- Work closely with our technology partners to interpret and
convert Business Requirements into actionable Design Specifications
with focus specifically on identifying the operational impacts
introduced through the Division's International Bank Platform.
- Identify and recommend opportunities for process improvement
and risk control development within functional area
- Work with End User Validation to determine validation
requirements for the upcoming system changes/enhancements.
- Monitor both Test and Production defects on this platform from
an operational perspective and escalate where necessary.
- Identify system issues that create Manual Workarounds that
impact operational processing.
- Develop key project artifacts (process flows and procedures)
for use by branch operations.
- Support the end to end analysis and future state redesign of
existing products to align to the go forward international
- Support the implementation of newly developed functionality
ensuring that training is delivered to the relevant operations
- Perform root cause analysis and business case development for
proposed technology enhancements, staff and structure changes. This
may require the Lead Business Execution Consultant to author system
enhancement requests that reflect the business need, which will
include the business justification and high-level requirements
resulting from the request.
- Present recommendations to develop and improve the
effectiveness of support function.
- Work closely with the leadership of the International Bank
Platform while organizing, leading, and facilitating cross-entity,
enterprise-wide redesign initiatives that will lead to the
realization of the IBP strategic vision.
- Utilizes process improvement techniques and services to support
the development of metrics that provide dashboards and SLAs for
operations and process management to manage day to day activities
and identify future improvement opportunities.
- Utilize independent judgment to guide moderate risk
- Exercise independent judgment and provide guidance in diverse
support functions and operations for a single business group within
a line of business
- Collaborate and consult with leaders and executive
- Provide work direction to less experienced Strategy and
Execution staffOutside of the IBP workload, you can expect to have
ownership of lending related initiatives from an Enterprise and/or
Industry perspective, including;
- Support and occasionally lead the implementation of smaller
Wholesale Lending Operations Strategic initiatives for
- Participate in a variety of assigned and ongoing business
operations to ensure success in meeting business goals and
- Support the analysis of Lending Industry initiatives and the
impact of same on the IBP operational processes.
- Interpret and develop policies and procedures for meeting
compliance, risk management, and quality standardsRequired
- 4+ years of Business Execution, Implementation, or Strategic
Planning experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a
combination of the following: work experience, training, military
- 4+ years of business analysis and support experience
particularly in the area of International, Bi-Lateral and Agency
- 4+ years of Project experience supporting Operations processing
of all Lending products and services.
- 4+ years of LoanIQ experience both as operational support and
- 4+ years of financial controls and risk experienceDesired
- Experience creating detailed process and procedural
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in iGrafx and/or MS Visio and the suite of
Microsoft office products.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and perform well under
- Ability to work on one's own initiative, proactively getting
involved in issues to identify the impact to Operations
- Ability to work well within a team environment.
- Experience with application development projects.Job
- Flexibility to cover projects in the APAC, EMEA and Americas
timezones when applicable. The normal working hours for this role
is US EST standard hours.
- Work in one of the posted locations below on the hybrid
schedule of 3 days in office / 2 days from homePosting Locations:
- 1525 W WT Harris Blvd, Charlotte, NC
- 600 S 4th St, Minneapolis, MN
- 2700 S Price Rd, Chandler, AZ
- 800 Walnut St, Des Moines, IA
- 2975 Regent Blvd, Irving, TXWe Value DiversityAt Wells Fargo,
we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace;
accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all
qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national
origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities,
pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any
other status protected by applicable law.Employees support our
focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a
strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly
establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our
customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all
applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes,
Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively
following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and
procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance
obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of
issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on
proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and
escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate
with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance
program requirements.Candidates applying to job openings posted in
US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
or status as a protected veteran.Candidates applying to job
openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are
encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons
with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities.
Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon
request in connection with the recruitment process.Company: WELLS
FARGO BANKReq Number: R-226496-4Updated: Wed Jan 11 00:00:00 UTC
Keywords: Wells Fargo, Irving , Senior Business Execution Consultant - LoanIQ Subject Matter Expert, Professions , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!