Company: Keurig Dr Pepper
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Job OverviewTruck Loader- Irving, Texas The Truck Loader is
responsible for loading, unloading, staging, pulling and
distributing pallets of Keurig Dr Pepper product supplies with an
electric pallet jack while meeting productivity requirements. Shift
- 5:00PM- Finished
- Flexibility to work overtime and weekend as needed is required
- Load and unload trucks.
- Lift, carry, pick, and stack materials.
- Supply production line with empty containers.
- Remove full product from palletizer to staging area.
- Supply packaging material, cartons and hulls to line as
- Spot trailers as directed.
- Maintain pallet supply for palletizer.
- Rotate floor stock by moving oldest product first.
- Perform general housekeeping duties in the warehouse or
production area and duties as assigned.
- Available to work all shifts, weekends and overtime. Total
RewardsCompensation and Benefits:
- Pay beginning at $19.60 per hour
- Full benefits package available Day 1
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401K with company match
- Paid weekly Requirements
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED)
- 1 year of electric pallet jack operation experience
- Lift, push, and pull a minimum of 50 pounds repeatedly
- Must know how to move box trucks and minibulk trailers Company
OverviewKeurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage
company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA
and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP
holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and
tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1
single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company
maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its
portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be
available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With
a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any
consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig, Dr Pepper, Green
Mountain Coffee Roasters, Canada Dry, Snapple, Bai, Motts and The
Original Donut Shop. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees
and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants,
warehouses and distribution centers across North America. Benefits
built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is
why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as
well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide
employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and
development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and
appreciated at work. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity
employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig
Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in
employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion,
gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or
national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other
status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected
Keywords: Keurig Dr Pepper, Irving , Truck Loader, Professions , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!