Production Support Engineer (Hybrid)
Company: Irvine Technology Corporation
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Production Support Engineer (Hybrid)We have an immediate need
for a Production Support Engineer to join a healthcare technology
organization. The Production Support Engineer will be responsible
for monitoring, troubleshooting, and resolving production issues
for the organization's Microsoft Azure and .NET
applications.Location: Irving, TX (Hybrid)This Job Pays: $100,000 -
125,000 annuallyWhat You Will Do:
- Daily review of production monitoring systems, identifying
failures/anomalies and reporting to team findings and
- Monitor and maintain the health and performance of our
environments, identifying and addressing issues in a timely
- Collaborate with Customer Support and cross-functional teams to
troubleshoot and resolve production issues, ensuring minimal impact
on customers and business operations.
- Develop and implement effective monitoring, alerting, and
reporting mechanisms to proactively identify and address potential
- Assist in the maintenance and deployment of CI/CD pipelines and
Infrastructure as Code (IaC) solutions.
- Continuously improve the efficiency, cost and reliability of
our production environment through automation, process
improvements, and the implementation of best practices.
- Participate in incident management and root cause analysis, and
provide recommendations for long-term resolution.What Gets You The
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent work
- 4 years of experience in application development or production
- Experience with application performance monitoring tools such
as Dynatrace or Azure Application Insights.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and ITIL processes.
- Relevant certifications in Azure, DevOps, or related
- Strong knowledge of Azure services, including App Services,
Azure Functions, Azure SQL, and Azure Storage.
- Proficiency in .NET, C#, and SQL, with experience
troubleshooting complex software issues.
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Azure DevOps.
- Scripting In PowerShell or BashPlease send your resume to
Nicollette Filipovic, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate
consideration.Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading
provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security,
Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups
to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the
ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and
technology leaders - bringing you opportunity coupled with personal
growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your
career!Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment
opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements,
Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and
local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every
location in which the company has facilities.
Keywords: Irvine Technology Corporation, Irving , Production Support Engineer (Hybrid), Professions , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...