Company: Green Worldwide Shipping, LLC
Posted on: May 26, 2023
"Global Reach with a personal touch", that's the foundation on which four partners (and long-time friends) agreed to when they started Green Worldwide Shipping back in 2008. This ethos has allowed Green to Grow to a 200+ strong team with 15 offices across the US and growing.
At green we are a family of innovative problem-solvers who communicate freely to present creative solutions in an environment of trust, respect, and integrity. We are dedicated to customer service, passionate about logistics, and committed to sustainable growth while inspiring others.
Why this role is special..
Join Green's team of experts and fall in love with forwarding all over again.At Green, you are more than just a clerk - here, as a specialist you will own the consignment from start to finish, managing airfreight and ocean import related decision-making; negotiating with steamship lines, domestic carriers and airlines to win your client an exceptional shipping experience.Clear communication and passion for the industry is essential for this key, relationship-building position.
How you will be successful
What you will bring .
What we offer
- Employee High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) currently paid for 100% by Green.
- $1,800 contributed to employee HSA Account, if on HDHP.
- Employee Dental provided by Green.
- Option to purchase disability insurance.
- Paid life insurance and option to buy-up.
- 401(K) and company match.
- Parental Leave Program.
- Monthly recognition points to give/receive, which can be converted to gift cards.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program.
- Weekly fruit baskets in office locations
- A tree planted for every new employee to Trees.org
- Hybrid work schedule.
- Wellbeing Program.
- Training and Development.
- Access to Mentorship Program.
Green Worldwide Shipping, LLC (Green) is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Green will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process and/or to perform essential job functions, please contact Faye Hughes, Head of People and Culture at email@example.com .
Green is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Keywords: Green Worldwide Shipping, LLC, Irving , Import Specialist, Professions , Irving, Texas
here to apply!