SBA Credit Risk Senior QC Analyst
Posted on: September 16, 2023
The SBA Credit Risk Senior QC Analyst is a strategic professional
who stays abreast of developments within own field and contributes
to directional strategy by considering their application in own job
and the business. Recognized technical authority and experience in
SBA commercial lending. There are typically multiple people within
the business that provide the same level of subject matter
expertise. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are
required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in
particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external
customers. Significant impact on the area through complex
deliverables. Provides advice and counsel related to the technology
or operations of the business. Work impacts an entire area, which
eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the
- Effectively manage and maintain adherence to the Small Business
Administration (SBA) policy and procedures (SOP ), with specific
focus on ensuring compliance with all eligibility requirements that
safe-guard the SBA guarantee on booked loans.
- Perform quality control checks by reviewing loan documentation
for content and accuracy as well as post-closing documentation to
verify alignment with the SBA Loan Authorization.
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with risk
management, compliance, sales and other partners necessary to
ensure change management and effective credit / compliance
- Monitor and maintain proper MIS necessary to manage risk and
compliance controls, quality standards.
- Maintain a solid understanding of Citibank products and
services - within Retail Business / Commercial Banking and the
- Maintain compliance with Citibank credit policies / practices
and regulatory policies, to ensure business unit is in adherence to
the above and receives satisfactory ratings from internal and
- Support business unit goals by continuous identification of
process improvements and efficiencies that reduce costs and improve
customer service levels. Work with management team on
prioritization and implementation of approved actions.
- Maintain control over SBA loans in process to detect any
potential and/or developing problems and ensure all department
managers are informed of the issues.
- Other duties as required to support business unit and company
- Bachelor's / University degree or equivalent experience.
- 6 - 10 years in a SBA 7(a) commercial / business lending
environment with a thorough knowledge in SBA SOP eligibility
requirements, closing documentation requirements and a demonstrated
policy and controls background.
- Understanding of SBA loan products including 7(a), 504, SBA
Express, EWCP, International Trade Loan and Export Express.
- Extensive experience working in a regulatory and compliance
policy environment. SKILLS / ABILITIES:
- Proficiency with legal, regulatory and compliance issues
related to risk. Ability to identify current risk and to anticipate
potential risks through strong analytical capabilities.
- Excellent organizational skills, strong multi-tasking
capabilities, attention to detail, and the ability to complete
assignments within required deadlines in a fast-paced
- Strong presentation and project management skills
- Strong inter-personal and written / verbal communication
- Strong problem recognition and resolution skills
- Pro-active disposition with ability to work independently and
within a team
- Advanced skills in office applications - Excel, Access, Word,
Power Point, Share Point -
Job Family Group:
Risk Management -
Irving Texas United States
Primary Location Salary Range:
$93,200.00 - $139,800.00
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to
their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified
interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are
a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to
use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review
Accessibility at Citi .
View the " EEO is the Law " poster. View the EEO is the Law
View the EEO Policy Statement .
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Keywords: Citi, Irving , SBA Credit Risk Senior QC Analyst, Professions , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!