SAP Functional Analyst
Posted on: October 9, 2018
McKesson is in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. We partner with payors, hospitals, physician offices, pharmacies, pharmaceutical companies and others across the spectrum of care to build healthier organizations that deliver better care to patients in every setting. We believe in the importance of strong, vital organizations because we know that patients can only be healthy when our system is healthy. Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission-by joining McKesson you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. Talented, compassionate people are the future of our company-and of healthcare. At McKesson, you'll collaborate on the products and solutions that help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that's vital to us all. We understand the importance of a system that works together. Your expertise, drive and passion can help us improve everything we touch, from providers to payors to pharmacies. Join our team of leaders to begin a rewarding career. Wherever you contribute here at McKesson, you will have the ability to make a real impact in the lives of others. Position ResponsibilitiesThe SAP SD Functional Consultant is responsible for implementing and enhancing the SAP modules pertaining to the SAP solution. This includes implementation, upgrade, and/or extension of existing SAP applications and business processes. The consultant will configure the SAP modules as well as assist in the selection, implementation planning, fit analysis, testing, rollout and post-implementation support of large-scale SAP SD application solutions. The consultant will also be involved in improving operational metrics, business case development & performance measurement. He/she will provide functional knowledge & manage business relationships within context of individual role. Vistex IP - Supplier Incentives and Customer Rebates
- Real life implementation on Supplier Incentives including Purchase and Sales Based models
- Real life implementation on Customer Rebates
- Composite Processing
- Agreement configuration and workflow
- Rebate calculation modeling
- Accruals and Settlements
- Integration with Invoicing
- Integration with FI/CO
- Reporting and Analytics DM-Pricing and DM-Resources
- Status flow, Price Sheet configuration, Pricing workbench, Price book and price processing, Formula Workbench
- Price Simulation, What-If Scenario
- Price Analytics
- DM-P/DM-R and Vistex IP Integration
- DMP and DMR with FIORI
- SAP Vistex knowledge in Data Objects and is preferred. Day-to-Day Activities: Project experience, including leading small to medium SD projects SAP SD hands on configuration experience Preparing project documentation
- Blue Print Document
- Development List
- Functional/Technical Specifications
- Configuration Documents
- Unit and Integration Test Plans
- Knowledge Transfer and Support documentation
- Conversion Plan and documentation
- Transport Sequence documentation Complex pricing and/or contracts Capability to partner with the business and jointly develop technology enabled solutions Minimum Requirements Typically has 4 years relevant experience. Critical Skills
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- A functional/technical professional
- At least 7 years experience in SAP pricing design and configuration experience.
- At least 5 years experience with SAP SD designed and configuration.
- At least 4 full lifecycle SAP R/3 implementations
- English: Basic knowledge
- Organizational and planning skills
- Excellent written and oral communication and the ability to communicate effectively with both non-technical business users and technical IT developers.
- Business experience and or proficiency with business process designs. Additional Knowledge & Skills
- Experience in the Life Sciences or Pharma industries
- Experience with HP Quality Center
- Experience with Solution Manager
- Experience with Rev-Trac Education 4-year degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience Benefits & Company Statement McKesson believes superior performance - individual and team - that helps us drive innovations and solutions to promote better health should be recognized and rewarded. We provide a competitive compensation program to attract, retain and motivate a high-performance workforce, and it's flexible enough to meet the different needs of our diverse employee population. We are in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. We partner with payers, hospitals, physician offices, pharmacies, pharmaceutical companies and others across the spectrum of care to build healthier organizations that deliver better care to patients in every setting. But we can't do it without you. Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission-whatever your title, whatever your role, you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. Talented, compassionate people are the future of our company-and of healthcare. At McKesson, you'll collaborate on the products and solutions that help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that's vital to us all. McKesson is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer - minorities/females/veterans/persons with disabilities. Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history. Agency Statement No agencies please.
Keywords: McKesson, Irving , SAP Functional Analyst, Professions , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!