Senior SAP Hybris Architect
Posted on: October 9, 2018
McKesson is in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. We partner with payors, hospitals, physician offices, pharmacies, pharmaceutical companies and others across the spectrum of care to build healthier organizations that deliver better care to patients in every setting. We believe in the importance of strong, vital organizations because we know that patients can only be healthy when our system is healthy.
Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission-by joining McKesson you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. Talented, compassionate people are the future of our company-and of healthcare. At McKesson, you'll collaborate on the products and solutions that help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that's vital to us all.
We understand the importance of a system that works together. Your expertise, drive and passion can help us improve everything we touch, from providers to payors to pharmacies. Join our team of leaders to begin a rewarding career. Wherever you contribute here at McKesson, you will have the ability to make a real impact in the lives of others. Position Description: The Senior SAP Hybris Architect position is a hand-on role that will provide design and delivery oversight to a team of developers. This team is responsible for enhancing customer facing products that belong to the McKesson Connect suite of business services. The Senior SAP Hybris Architect will be responsible for designing, developing, modifying, and evaluating technology for customers in e-commerce and web services. Analyzes existing programs or formulates logic for new systems, devises logic procedures, prepares flowcharting, performs coding, documents changes, and tests/debugs programs. Recommends changes in development, maintenance, and system standards. Key Responsibilities will include:
- Qualified individuals will be responsible for providing leadership and direction to other Scrum team members to ensure the successful delivery, and use of best practices to maintain the highest level of quality including but not limited to code reviews, use of JUNIT tests etc.
- Lead and participate in the design, development and deployment of implementation of SAP Hybris to support client business initiatives. This includes architecting, designing and building the Hybris solution from the ground up as well as the customization, extension, and implementation of third party software products which integrate with it.
- Offers proposed design changes/suggestions to processes and applications, exerts significant latitude in determining objectives of an assignment
- Responsible for translating the functional specifications into an application architecture that is conducive to IT's technical processes and standards
- Provide leadership to others and interface with senior management to provide and obtain information to build consensus regarding project direction
- Evaluate new technologies with team members. Develop proof of concepts and prototypes
- Sets standards while designing integrated and reusable solutions Minimum Skills: 6 years' experience in software engineering. 4-year degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience. Critical Skills:
- Hands-on experience with SAP/Hybris building B2B or B2C solutions
- Significant architecture experience with 3-4 full end-to-end Hybris implementations/projects
- Developing and maintaining team standards, tools and best practices within enterprise complexity environments
- Strong working experience with, Spring, Hibernate, XML, RESTful Web Services, Struts, Application servers (Tomcat, JBOSS), ANT, Log4J, JDBC, EJB's, JSP, and Servlets
- 6 years' experience using SQL, PL/SQL development skills
- Working experience with load-balanced and/or clustered server environments
- Experience using build process tools - Gradle, Artifactory, Concourse, Bamboo
- Experience using tools such as JIRA, GIT, and Gradle Additional Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience with Microservices, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Redis, ElasticSearch, container technology such as, Docker, or Kubernetes
- Experience building solutions that integrate with SAP is desired. Qualified Candidate should be able to adapt to changes happening in technologies
- Support continual process improvement efforts with an eye toward improving customer outcomes
- Provide technical consulting as required, able to communicate technical solutions to customers, SMEs and architects.
- Knowledgeable about performance tuning, scalability and redundancy concepts
- Knowledgeable about usability and user experience in solution design
- Health-care experience preferred Education: 4-year degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience Certifications/Licensure: SAP/Hybris certification required Scrum certification is a plus Physical Requirements:
General Office Demands
Benefits & Company Statement:
McKesson believes superior performance - individual and team - that helps us drive innovations and solutions to promote better health should be recognized and rewarded. We provide a competitive compensation program to attract, retain and motivate a high-performance workforce, and it's flexible enough to meet the different needs of our diverse employee population.
We are in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. We partner with payers, hospitals, physician offices, pharmacies, pharmaceutical companies and others across the spectrum of care to build healthier organizations that deliver better care to patients in every setting.
But we can't do it without you. Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission-whatever your title, whatever your role, you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. Talented, compassionate people are the future of our company-and of healthcare. At McKesson, you'll collaborate on the products and solutions that help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that's vital to us all.
McKesson is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer - minorities/females/veterans/persons with disabilities.
Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
No agencies please
Keywords: McKesson, Irving , Senior SAP Hybris Architect, Professions , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!