Company: U.S. Tech Solutions Inc.
Posted on: February 14, 2019
US Tech Solutions is seeking a "Senior Developer/Analyst" for a 07 Months Contract position with a client in Irving, TX. Responsibilities:
- Analyzes, designs, and builds component-based application in a Web/internet delivery environment.
- Designs and develops software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
- Writes software programming applications working on new and existing applications along with enhancements to web sites, web applications, and infrastructure.
- Modifies existing software to correct errors, to adapt it to new hardware or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance
- Works with Business Systems Analysts to ensure programming code meets business requirements.
- Monitors functioning of equipment to ensure system operates in conformance with specifications.
- Consults with engineering staff to evaluate interface between hardware and software, develops specifications and performance requirements and resolves customer problems.
- Coordinates installation of software system. Requirements:
- 5+ (or master's degree & 3+) years related experience including application design, software development, maintenance and delivery 3+ years' experience with application servers
- Ability to apply mastery level knowledge in at least one required programming language (Java/J2EE) and thorough knowledge on OOPS concept
- Ability to apply mastery knowledge of relational data base (DB2, SQLServer, Oracle etc.)
- Ability to demonstrate experience in distributed UNIX environments.
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency of Microsoft Project and Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Experience using ServiceNow and/or VersionOne is a plus.
- Experience in the Healthcare Industry is a plus.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Ability to be careful and thorough with detail.
- Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to analyze information and use logic to address work related issues and problems and Ability to present to a group. If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!Benefits of Working with US Tech Solutions:As a US Tech Solutions consultant, we are proud to offer access to the following benefits:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Bi-weekly payroll
- 401k plan
- Account and Delivery Manager for client support
Keywords: U.S. Tech Solutions Inc., Irving , Senior Developer/Analyst, Professions , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!