PCI Security Consultant
Posted on: August 16, 2019
What you'll be doing...
As a Qualified Security Assessor in the Payment Card Industry (PCI)
you will provide assessment and consulting to Verizon clients.
This tele-work position requires travel to client locations
globally for interviews and validation of physical and technical
controls that are expected to protect credit card data (cardholder
data). The work done every day makes a difference in the lives of
people around us at work and at play.
In this role, you'll be responsible for:
- Reviewing and analyzing network diagrams along with
configuration of several technologies in use to meet the twelve PCI
- Review of firewalls, multiple operating systems, malware
protection, IDS/IPS and various network monitoring and protection
- Activities included in conducting interviews, reviewing
documents from the clients for PCI compliance, writing compliance
reports, preparing and delivering briefs, and conducting analyses
of various processes and programs related to the PCI Data Security
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Two or more years of PCI work experience.
- Experience implementing or evaluating the PCI DSS
- Willingness to travel
Even better if you have:
- A degree
- Experience implementing or evaluating the PCI DSS compliance,
which includes qualifications as a QSA or Internal Security
- Payment Card Industry Professionals (PCIP) with an acceptable
certification and recent experience
- Communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently or in collaboration environments
to meet delivery obligations.
- Ability to obtain one or more technical and one or more audit
certifications from the below list:
- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- GIAC Systems and Network Auditor (GSNA)
- Certified ISO 27001, Lead Auditor, Internal Auditor
- International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA)
- Information Security Management System (ISMS) Auditor
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people,
transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with
each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable
network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security
solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as,
video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and
benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where
you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in
code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our
employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and
Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Keywords: Verizon, Irving , PCI Security Consultant, Professions , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!