Maintenance Sales Representative
Company: Black Box Network Services
Posted on: September 13, 2019
The Maintenance Sales Representative will be responsible for
maintenance contract renewal and retention, as well as acquiring
new business. Responsibilities include developing and maintaining
quality and profitable business relationships and in strengthening
* Attain or exceed maintenance service revenue goals by managing
sales commitments through constant and timely analysis of data.
Ensure business services are delivered in a timely, efficient
* Lead loyalty initiatives through daily activities and reinforce
customers expectations of excellent customer service delivery.
* Identify and target accounts requiring branch management review
for customer service, billing issues, margins, and expeditious
resolution of any other customer issues.
* Forecast and analyze retention, loyalty trends, and at risk
* Organize monthly branch margin review calls.
* Request or create quotes for all third party support agreements.
Obtain branch approvals and create RTP (request to purchase) in
timely manner. Must get PO to third party vendor before expiration
* Associates Degree or relevant work experience
* 3-5 years of experience in technology or telecommunications
* High Proficiency with PC tools and software: NCI pricing tool and
applicable Clarify, EDW, Nortel EC Services, AVST quote
* Ability to read Bristol site surveys in order to price
* Highly developed interpersonal, customer service, and
What s in it for You*
Black Box Network Services offers a competitive total rewards
benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision
coverage, in addition to a wide variety of additional benefits like
life insurance, employee assistance programs, fitness
reimbursements, identity theft protection, education/scholarship
programs and more!
We understand attracting great talent requires going beyond just
competitive compensation and benefits. Black Box provides
challenging work that creates advancement opportunities within the
organization for those demonstrating desire and aptitude through
their achievements. We have no shortage of opportunities. If you
are looking for a business that allows for individual reward and
growth, we are the place for you!
About Black Box Network Services
Black Box Network Services is a leading technology solutions
provider dedicated to helping customers design, deploy and manage
their IT infrastructure. We deliver high-value products and
services through our global presence and 3,000 team members. Black
Box is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with Federal,
State and Local laws, Black Box does not discriminate against
individuals on the basis of race, color, marital status, sex,
sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability,
veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status,
and endorses those policies and practices which seek to recruit,
hire, train and promote the most qualified persons into available
Keywords: Black Box Network Services, Irving , Maintenance Sales Representative, Professions , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!