Company: Christus Health
Posted on: September 15, 2019
The ServiceNow Analyst I role is a hands-on configuration and
administration role requiring continuous collaboration with
internal and external stakeholders related to configuration,
testing, implementation and overall stakeholder satisfaction. The
role is a heavily focused on the documentation and configuration of
the platform using ServiceNow's UI (User Interface) based
configuration capabilities -- i.e., business rules, workflow,
forms, and list views.MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitor ServiceNow ticket queue to assist with answering
questions, resolving incidents/issues, and supporting related
- Create and maintain business requirements, system drawings and
configuration documentation, as well as policy, procedures, process
and work instructions.
- Perform daily / regular system checks and performance reviews
to include reporting, integration, capacity planning, software
release and preventative maintenance.
- Create ad hoc queries, system reports, dashboards and assist
with role, access, audit and security administration.
- Conduct analysis, create test cases (traceable to business
requirements), execute tests -- i.e., unit, system end-to-end
integration, load, performance and UAT -- and document results to
validate enhancements or bug/defect fixes prior to promoting
changes to production.
- Adhere to change control and enforce change management policies
- Assist with developing user training documentation and end user
/ quick reference guides.
- Create and update knowledge base articles to improve support
- Comply with organizational ITIL and ITSM standards
- Assist with Information Management (IM) projects, as
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 0-2 years working with the ServiceNow platform as an Analyst or
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Some familiarity with Service Desk operations and processes is
and/or CSS is desired
C. Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
- Preferred -- ServiceNow Certified Administrator
- Preferred -- ITIL v3 Foundations certification.
Keywords: Christus Health, Irving , ServiceNow Analyst, Professions , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!