University Programs: Electrical Engineer II
Posted on: October 12, 2019
Job Description: Electrical Engineer II
***Great opportunity for current seniors in college or recent
college graduates. If you are not a current college senior, or a
recent college graduate, please visit our other opportunities at
www.raytheon.com/careers and apply!***
As a defense contractor, there are specific programs requiring a
certain level of security clearance and special access for assigned
staff. The selected candidate will be required to secure these
accesses. Not being able to secure the Interim Secret Security
Clearance needed for this position may result in an offer of
employment being rescinded.
The Hardware Engineering Center (HWEC) designs and develops
electronics and test equipment for RF, EW, Communications and EO
sensors. HWEC provides engineering, technology development, and
manufacturing support for an extensive line of airborne, ground,
and space-based systems.
As an Electrical Engineer, you may be involved with any of the
- Circuit analysis, circuit simulation, design documentation
maintenance, trade assessments for obsolescence resolution,
troubleshooting and resolution of hardware performance issues and
hardware integration, test and verification.
- Integration and test of RF/Analog/Digital components and
- Design, development, and integration of Special Test Equipment
(STE) with the Prime Hardware.
- Work as part of a team to analyze Hardware / Software test
requirements / specifications to determine Hardware and Software
- Develop solutions to test issues and develop productivity and
- Interact with test technicians, factory facilitators,
operations managers, other engineers, Quality Assurance and
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a
U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.
- Experience working in a lab environment with standard EE lab
equipment (i.e., Vector Network Analyzers, Power Meters,
oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, DMMs, signal sources)
- Experience working within a team environment.
- Experience developing and delivering presentations (verbal
and/or written) to key stakeholders
- Experience with MS Office tool suite
- This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security
clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only U.S. citizens are
- for a security clearance.
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will
require the ability to access US only data systems.
- Have strong technical aptitude as shown by strong grades or
hands on lab experience
- Be a hands on person with ability to work with production
- Ability to apply basic principles, theories, and concepts
within the electrical engineering fields and general knowledge of
other related disciplines
- Ability to demonstrate delivery quality and timely results
- Self-motivated, proactive and able to multi-task.
- Demonstrated leadership experience through school or
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA (Please upload an unofficial
transcript when applying)
Required Education: Must have a MS with a major in Electrical
Engineering or other
150022Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin,
disability, or protected Veteran status.
Keywords: Raytheon, Irving , University Programs: Electrical Engineer II, Professions , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!