Sales Development Executive
Company: Canon USA
Posted on: February 19, 2021
Location: US-TX-Irving - US-TX-Houston - US-MI-Novi -
US-MN-Eagan - US-IL-Schaumburg - US-IL-ChicagoRequisition ID:
24395Category: Sales/Business DevelopmentPosition Type:
Functions as the Production Printing Sales Specialist responsible
for ensuring achievement of the Region Plan for the Monochrome and
Color Cut Sheet Production product families.
- Ensures achievement of the Region Plan for our High Speed Web
Inkjet, Cut Sheet Inkjet, and all Cut Sheet product families.
- Validates the 90-day forecast for these products by sales rep and
prepare accurate forecast (minimum 90% monthly accuracy).
- Act as subject matter and competitive expert.
- Leads, coaches and drives the sales process to reach plan
- Supports the managers in driving a high level of prospecting
- Partners with Systems Engineers to help drive Workflow and
Software integration and sales.
- Provides sales support necessary to meet adequate level of sales
cycles and support Sales Reps' selling efforts.
- Manages the sales cycle for key, multiple unit prospects
including key direct sales activities (e.g. key customer
presentations, demonstrations, proposals and closing the
- Ensures sales representatives are fully trained and proficient in
performing steps in sales cycle.
- Participates in all critical presentations and give key
demonstrations as required.
- Team member, interacting with other Region Specialists on an
ongoing basis to develop and exchange best practices and creative
ideas in driving sales.
- Builds customer confidence in Canon's and the product
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience
required, plus 7 years of related experience.
-Experience selling Production Printing products with 3+ years in a
- Knowledge of Color and Color Sales Experience.
- Experience as an iGen3 Specialist who has been a DocuTech
Specialist a plus.
- Ability to motivate and drive sales reps activity without direct
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Skilled at giving powerful, convincing presentations and
- Independent, self-motivated, self-starter professional with
ability to multi-task effectively, work well with others, quickly
establish rapport with co-workers and customers, and have good
credibility with high-level decision makers.
- Possess excellent sales skills with very strong
objection-handling and closing ability.
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills and proficiency with
- Extensive travel throughout assigned territory, including
overnights (valid driver's license and acceptable driving record
About our Company - Canon Solutions America provides industry
leading enterprise, production, and large format printing
solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings.
With the technology offerings of the Canon and Oc-- brands, Canon
Solutions America helps companies of all sizes find ways to:
improve sustainability, increase efficiency, and control costs in
conjunction with high volume, continuous feed, digital and
traditional printing, and document management solutions. A wholly
owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc., Canon Solutions America is
headquartered in Melville, N.Y. and has sales and service locations
across the U.S.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package
including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, profit
sharing, success sharing, educational assistance, recognition
programs, vacation, and much more.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site
csa.canon.com/careers , we cannot guarantee the validity of this
posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at
#LI-KG1 #CSACB #PM20
Keywords: Canon USA, Irving , Sales Development Executive, Sales , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!