Company: Anvil International
Posted on: February 20, 2021
Outside Sales20210014 Anvil International/Smith-Cooper
International is a premier services and solutions provider of
valves, fittings, and supports. The company provides product
solutions globally to more than 4,000 customers across diverse end
markets that include mechanical/HVAC, industrial, fire protection,
oil and gas, commercial and residential construction, agriculture,
food and chemical processing and waterworks. The company has
headquarters in Commerce, California and Exeter, New Hampshire, and
ISO 9001:2015 certified manufacturing facilities in PA, TN, IL, TX,
AL, NJ and RI. Position Summary: We are seeking a Territory Sales
Manager that has direct territory sales responsibility covering the
North Texas area - based in Dallas. Sales are directed toward
established distributors within the territory. The Territory Sales
Manager is provided the opportunity to learn or expand upon his/her
knowledge of the water distribution industry and sales
knowledge/strategies, all while earning a competitive base salary
plus commissions. Company car and full benefit offerings make for a
well-rounded total package for the right individual.
- Manage and grow sales in assigned territory.
- Call on end product users to promote new and existing product
lines and develop favorable specification position.
- Provide complete service to established distributor network
including: quotations, product training, technical and literary
support, product complaint, inventory maintenance, and delivery
- Perform product training for end users and distributors to
promote advantages of Anvil Mechanical products and enhance
- Develop cooperative relationships with key distributors and end
user personnel to enhance product demand.
- Establish sales goals and specification objectives to meet
company sales budget.
- Identify significant bid opportunities and provide complete
project information, including price strategy.
- Provide after sale service support, including warranty and
- Actively participate in trade organizations to promote Anvil
- Continuously update end users database for territory.
- Provide Corporate Sales office with monthly sales forecast and
- 5-7 years experience in an outside sales role; preferably
within the PVF industry
- Ability to work independently of supervision and quickly adapt
to changing priorities.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of the
- Strong time management and project management skills.
- Experience compiling and executing sales presentations to all
levels of customers.
- Reliable, self starter. Irving, Texas, United States
Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran statusPI129004569
Keywords: Anvil International, Irving , Outside Sales, Sales , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!