Customer Service Representative
Company: Viking Group
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Join a Global Leader in Fire Protection!Have a background in
customer relations/support within a
Distribution/Construction/Manufacturing environment? Viking
SupplyNet is seeking a full-time CSR in Irving, TX. Viking
SupplyNet is the warehousing division of Viking (based in
Michigan). This opportunity offers a fantastic benefit package;
including health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, Tuition
Reimbursement, Fitness/Wellness Benefits and more!Consider joining
a fantastic team in Irving, TX and being part of a company
protecting life and property from the devastating effects of
fire.Provides full-service account management regarding products
and services, including pricing, availability, and shipping
information Responds thoroughly and timely to inquiries, via phone,
email, or directly to customers, within an industrial distribution
- Processes requests for orders, quotations, follow-up on
quotations, customer returns/credits in a manner consistent with
company policies and standards.
- Works with sales, fabrication, credit, inventory control, and
warehouse personnel and other various departments to facilitate the
needs of the customer.
- Investigates order entry, shipping, and billing errors and
coordinate solutions with the appropriate departments and follow it
through to completion.
- Utilizes the online learning system to understand the technical
aspects of products and services to a degree that effectively
facilitates the order process and demonstrates an acceptable level
of competence as defined by management.
- Ensuring access to all current company literature and technical
information available online and utilizing them as it relates to
products and services offered.
- Represents the company at all times in a professional manner
and effectively communicates verbally and in writing with the focus
of meeting customer timelines and upholding company standards.
- Increase sales by emphasizing promotions and add on sales at
the point of order through product knowledge and opportunity
- Follows up with customers to ensure they are kept informed of
the status of their request.
- Cultivates and maintain relationships with customers and
suppliers with regard to service.
- Completes training curriculum
- Follows all company policies and incorporates Standard
Operating Procedures (SOP's).
- Performs other duties as assigned.REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum of 1 year in customer service or sales experience.
- Demonstrated strong computer skills (JDE experience
- Basic computer skills. Microsoft Windows and Office products
are a plus.
- 1 year working in a multitask environment while under time
- Basic arithmetic skills. Works well with whole numbers,
fractions, decimals and measurements.
- English is required for the U.S; Spanish is required for Latin
Keywords: Viking Group, Irving , Customer Service Representative, Sales , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!